Windows 10: BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

Discus and support BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having multiple BSOD issues with event ID 41 and BCC 292. Usually happens under heavy load, e.g. when gaming. I would appreciate any help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MP98n, Aug 14, 2022.

1. MP98n Win User

BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

I've been having multiple BSOD issues with event ID 41 and BCC 292. Usually happens under heavy load, e.g. when gaming. I would appreciate any help. I've linked the .dmp file.Minidump File:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anbqo90KZrzphtlvqWvNzk9D6MR1UA?e=A0TGYaThanks, Mark

:)

MP98n, Aug 14, 2022

2. Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292

I dont think i am having an issue with event 41 (63) rather my issue is with 41 (292) i dont know if there is a difference in the two?

RevolvingBog48, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292

I cant seem to find any folder saying minidump is there any other place i should look for it \

Edit: yes I am still able to use the device the problem so far only seemed to occur when i am playing war thunder, i had played valorant for hours yesterday and didnt have a restart once.

Edit pt.2:While loading into a game of battlefield 2042 my pc restarted again after checking event viewer its the same event id 41 and the same code 292

RevolvingBog48, Aug 14, 2022
  4. BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

1. BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292 - Similar Threads - BSOD Event Bug

2. Event id 41 bug check code 59

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event id 41 bug check code 59: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 17. 3. 2024 18:12:11 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-D53P9AQ Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  3. Event id 41 bug check code 59

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event id 41 bug check code 59: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 17. 3. 2024 18:12:11 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-D53P9AQ Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  4. BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292: I've been having multiple BSOD issues with event ID 41 and BCC 292. Usually happens under heavy load, e.g. when gaming. I would appreciate any help. I've linked the .dmp file.Minidump File:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anbqo90KZrzphtlvqWvNzk9D6MR1UA?e=A0TGYaThanks, Mark...
  5. BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292

BSOD With Event ID 41 and Bug Check Code 292: I've been having multiple BSOD issues with event ID 41 and BCC 292. Usually happens under heavy load, e.g. when gaming. I would appreciate any help. I've linked the .dmp file.Minidump File:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anbqo90KZrzphtlvqWvNzk9D6MR1UA?e=A0TGYaThanks, Mark...
  6. Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292: I recently reinstalled windows due to constant blue screens containing the error code whea uncorrectable errorI know am having issues when playing war thunder my pc will just randomly restart I've been looking around on a few forums and cant seem to find any concrete solution...
  7. Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292

Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292: I recently reinstalled windows due to constant blue screens containing the error code whea uncorrectable errorI know am having issues when playing war thunder my pc will just randomly restart I've been looking around on a few forums and cant seem to find any concrete solution...
  8. Kernal Power 41 bug check code 292

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Kernel Power Event ID 41. Bug Check Code 340

Kernel Power Event ID 41. Bug Check Code 340: Hi.....At least once a week, my laptop crashes with the below.Its Windows 10 64bit. Latitude 5300 2 in 1.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  10. BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292

BSOD: Event 41 BugcheckCode 292: I have been getting some random crashes that all share this same event id and bugcheck code. How can I further pinpoint what this error means? This is the XML from a recent crash event: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?> <Events><Event...