Windows 10: BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

Discus and support BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I was hoping someone can help. Windows 10 machine. I have been getting BSOD with IRQL Not Less or Equal for the past week and can't figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxwellFurr, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

Hi I was hoping someone can help. Windows 10 machine. I have been getting BSOD with IRQL Not Less or Equal for the past week and can't figure out why. I tried using driver verifier but ended up in a endless loop of BSOD on boot, and ended up having to boot to safe mode and turn off driver verifier to get out of it. I have done a memory check and there are no memory errors.

Here's a link to the dump file in case someone can look into this.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14tk1yCAWFIYEiR7uy9TRrQoQwNfAv75e

thanks!

:)

MaxwellFurr, Feb 9, 2019
  2. JesseLman Win User

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Feb 9, 2019
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Doiid Win User

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

BSOD after playing Games for 10minutes - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

No violations during both scans. Pictures are listed in the order of scans in case both required.

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal [​IMG]

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal [​IMG]

Doiid, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

1. BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL less

2. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  3. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  4. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  5. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  6. KBDCLASS.SYS IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS THAN - bsod for a friend

KBDCLASS.SYS IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS THAN - bsod for a friend: Got a reoccurring BSOD, and I'll upload some minidumps for it. Friend's laptop.He has a USB headset, a USB mouse, and a USB cooling stand with fans that cannot be controlled.Bluescreens say DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL kbdclass.sys. I believe the latest 3 of the minidumps...
  7. KBDCLASS.SYS IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS THAN - bsod for a friend

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KBDCLASS.SYS IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS THAN - bsod for a friend: Got a reoccurring BSOD, and I'll upload some minidumps for it. Friend's laptop.He has a USB headset, a USB mouse, and a USB cooling stand with fans that cannot be controlled.Bluescreens say DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL kbdclass.sys. I believe the latest 3 of the minidumps...
  8. IRQL not less than or equal error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL not less than or equal error: BSOD on my Win 10 64bit. Get "Driver IRGL not less than or equal" and driver is netr28x.sys. Need to know where to get copy of netr28x.sys driver for download....
  9. Driver IRQL not less than or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver IRQL not less than or equal: What failed: arusb Ihx.sys Any help would be highly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-than-or-equal/f42a81a1-6476-4e76-9b7a-a2baf96b845c
  10. BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error: HI, Since upgrading from 8.1 to 10 my PC often blue screens with the IRQL less than or equal to error. It appears to happen more often that not if i have sound playing at the time. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest ones and even on the sound card tried...