Windows 10: BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how...

Discus and support BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I started getting some intermittent BSODs every couple of days. Windows was giving a Kernal Mode Heap Corruption for a little while, however I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherGallagher2, Jul 19, 2020.

1. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how...

Hi, so I started getting some intermittent BSODs every couple of days. Windows was giving a Kernal Mode Heap Corruption for a little while, however I updated my graphics drivers recently and that seems to have gotten rid of that half not sure if that's relevant but I thought I would still mention it. However, I'm still getting the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every so often. BlueScreenView is pointing to this being due to ntoskrnl.exe

I've poked around the forums here a little bit to find a solution, but nothing has seemed to work so far. I've made sure all my drivers are on the most recent version both manually for some of them in Device Manager, and automatically through Lenovo's provided system update tool on their website which just told me everything is already up to date.

I've uploaded the most recent four crash dumps here, as well as a copy off the System Information page with some specs about my laptop.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/97grskm10s7dmdt/AAAeF3fSBn0OJB-7yQwTI-j0a?dl=0

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, I've been lucky enough for it to not BSOD during anything too important, but I fear if I don't address this, I'll end up in a bad situation soon.

Thank you!

:)

ChristopherGallagher2, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Pawige Win User

Random BSOD every other day or so, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Hey all!

I've been struggling with this random BSOD for a while now, it happens every other day or so, seemingly just as often when I'm not using the machine as when I am. The error is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe

From what I've read this can commonly be caused by memory issues, I have two sticks of RAM and have tried taking one out, and then the other, and it's still been happening.

Thanks for any help!

Pawige, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 19, 2020
  4. RUFTEC Win User

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how...

Win 10 BSOD every morning...

I have been dealing with a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 that gets the BSOD on initial startup every morning. It only happens on first boot every day and the system logs are indicative of an unplanned shutdown the night before. I am certain that this machine
    is being shutdown correctly from the user standpoint. The error message that comes with the bsod every morning is rarely the same from day to day and I will list a few:
    Critical_Process_Died, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled(FLTMGR.SYS), Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, "Bad_Pool_Header", "Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page", IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I have scoured system logs for clues, updated drivers, reinstalled Windows, at this point I'm thinking I may have to do a clean install but would like to avoid that if at all possible. Please advise.

RUFTEC, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how...

1. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message ntoskrnl.exe happening every few days, how... - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

2. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. BSOD happening few times a day

BSOD happening few times a day: Hi everyone, recently i started getting BSOD very frequently. Stop code is almost always different from last one. I followed the guidelines and uploaded last 3 minidumps and MSInfo on OneDrive. Here is the link for that :...
  5. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  6. BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'

BSOD every few days 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL': I've been getting this bluescreen pretty much since I built the computer I think, not sure why, I attached the output of the log-program-thing like instructed. First time posting, hope I'm doing this correctly. Windows Ver. 18363.815 155692
  7. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods

Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL almost every day and a few other bsods: The other bsods are memory management which I only got once or twice out of about 10-15 times and kernel security check failure which only happened today. On the bsod there is no "What failed:" message below the stop code so there's no obvious indication on what is causing...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...