Windows 10: BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

Discus and support BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just had a BSOD with bug check string, : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Caused by : ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 .dmp file :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeeZD, Nov 12, 2020.

1. LeeZD Win User

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

Hi,

I just had a BSOD with bug check string, : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Caused by : ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

.dmp file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Er99iXacrxGYBSXkgpd6sPYoL63y28mC

What I've done is to run Windows Memory Diagnostic - turned out fine with no issues

Does anyone know what's causing the BSOD?

I would appreciate any help to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards,

LeeZD

:)

LeeZD, Nov 12, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Nov 12, 2020
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Nov 12, 2020
  4. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

Hey there Luddle_Pudde!

Evan here an Independent Adviser here to address your issue.

It sounds to me that there may most likely be an issue with one of your memory sticks. I would suggest attempting to first run a memory diagnostic test.

The steps to do so can be found on this website:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

When you say you purchased memory sticks, did you replace all the ram in your system or just some?

Also, if you had just recently purchase memory sticks. We know one thing for certain: that the memory sticks you just purchased are working optimally.

Therefore, I would suggest removing your old memory sticks if the above test doesn't come back with any errors. If your games work without any crashing,

My hunch is that this is a ram issue. Have you also attempted to re-install all your drivers for Nvidia?

EvanFleming, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

1. BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210 - Similar Threads - BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help

BlackDesert64.exe BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Help: Hey guys, I have a very random and unpredictable BSOD issue when running BlackDesert. It doesn't matter what I'm doing in the game, I could be idling or in the midst of fighting a pack of monsters, it will unexpectedly crash. There is no observed tell-tale signs precipitating...
  5. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210: Hello! Recently I have been encountering BSOD and I cannot figure out what is causing it. I have been dealing with it for the past month, and it never happens when I am gaming or running an intense workload. I tried the following solutions: Re-installing all of my drivers...
  6. Windows keeps crashing with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with the crash address ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps crashing with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with the crash address ntoskrnl.exe+3f5210: I have no idea why this crash keeps happening randomly on my computer. BlueScreenView shows me this: https://i.imgur.com/rTqFM8d.png I have uploaded the memory dmp file if anyone can help me, you can download it here: https://anonfiles.com/l6M9Kbu2p7/113020-7687-01_dmp...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD netio, ntoskrnl, ndis i7 7700 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So I've been plagued by blue screen for the past few weeks which happen randomly through out the day, sometimes I get blue screens just when I boot and sometimes I don't for hours. I upgraded my computer's mobo and processor then I started getting these BSODs. With that said...
  10. Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. BSOD ntoskrnl IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. BSOD ntoskrnl IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Upgraded from win 7 to win 10 x64 (legally) and am occaisonally getting BSOD's for IRQL ntoskrn.exe as well as a couple others. What I've done: All device manager drivers are reported working ok and no disabled or yellow triangles. GPU has a fresh driver installed and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ntoskrnl.exe 3f5210