Windows 10: BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when resuming from sleep. It seems to happen more often during the second resume from sleep after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3Mark3, Oct 28, 2020.

1. 3Mark3 Win User

BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10

Hi, I'm getting a BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when resuming from sleep. It seems to happen more often during the second resume from sleep after a restart. Scans of RAM and disk drives do not turn up an errors or bad sectors. Drivers appear to be working as expected.

Here's a link to the minidump.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aohh4Fd_gFcugt02dPZQyi9tAzvRWA?e=2ppb8v

:)

3Mark3, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Jerdaz Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after resuming from sleep

Since a couple of months I regularly get a BSOD after resuming my computer from sleep mode. It happens once or twice a week or once every 5-10 resumes. It's usually IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Sleeping time doesn't matter. The last time I had the BSOD the computer
    was only in sleep mode for a couple of seconds.

When the system is up, it's stable.m I've tested the memory with windows memtest and memtest86 and found no problems. I don't do any overclocking except enabling 'XMP' in memory. I've also done a windows 'reset' to set all drivers to factory defaults, but
    the problem came back.

These are the dump files and msinfo file. They are the most recent 2. I lost the older ones during the reset.

minidumps.zip

running windbg it points to the mt7612us.sys driver with failure_bucket_id AV_mt7612US+38b08

This is my xbox one controller dongle, but I need that stick for connecting my xbox one controller. I bought it 3 months ago, the BSOD's started after that date so it may be related. The driver itself is up to date.

Jerdaz, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Dulk Win User
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA After Resume From Sleep

Hey everyone, bought a new Acer Swift 3 laptop and recently I have been having this issue where I would have some sort of BSOD pointing to bad RAM after I resumed from sleep. If Windows successfully resumes from sleep, I could also trigger it from trying to restart after sleep.

A lot of the time it has been PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, sometimes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and recently FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE.

Because this all points to bad ram, I've run a few tests such Windows Memory Diagnostic and Memtest86. All of it passes and says the RAM is all fine.

I've been searching for a solution for hours but have not been successful so I'm hoping you guys could help me analyse my dump files. Thanks.

ERIK-WINDOWS-07_29_17__12141_18.zip - Google Drive

4. Jerdaz Win User

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL after resuming from sleep

The forum asked me to give an update.

Haven't had the crash again, but since occurence is kinda random and related to how often I resume my computer from sleep I only consider it solved when the crashing has stopped for a couple of weeks.

Jerdaz, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD with irql_not_less_or_equal on resume from Sleep - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal resume

2. Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 not resuming from Sleep Mode: I have an Lenovo PC running Windows 10 successfully for many years. Recently going back 2 or 3 Windows updates ago, it stopped resuming from sleep mode by using my Space Bar. Now I have to restart Windows with the power button. I read many posted questions with similar...
  3. Windows 10 no ipv6 on resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 no ipv6 on resume from sleep: I have had this problem for the longest time and it is still happening with Windows 10 ver 2004. On my Surface Pro 7 and Surface Go 2 both now on Windows 10-2004, they will fail to obtain ipv6 addresses on SLAAC networks on resume from sleep for more than 1 minute. If I...
  4. irregular BSODs after resume from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    irregular BSODs after resume from sleep: Hello, I am having irregular BSODs if and only if I have sent my PC to standby and am resuming from it. If I remember correctly, these BSODs come with different error codes. I have run the V2 log collector, the output is attached to this post. Thank you very much in...
  5. BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" after resuming from sleep

BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" after resuming from sleep: Hi, My computer BSODs every time I resume from sleep, usually after a minute or two, with the "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" error. I've tried to update all my drivers and done some troubleshooting on my own, but I can't seem to find the cause of the crashes. I would love if...
  6. BSODs when resuming from Sleep mode

BSODs when resuming from Sleep mode: Hello, Ever since I upgraded to W10 Pro (from W8.1 Pro) my PC has started bluescreening when resuming from Sleep. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is the most common one, and the only one that has occured so far after upgrade to Build 10586 (upgraded 2015-11-13). BSODs...
  7. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA After Resume From Sleep

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA After Resume From Sleep: Hey everyone, bought a new Acer Swift 3 laptop and recently I have been having this issue where I would have some sort of BSOD pointing to bad RAM after I resumed from sleep. If Windows successfully resumes from sleep, I could also trigger it from trying to restart after...
  8. BSOD on regular basis when resuming from sleep

BSOD on regular basis when resuming from sleep: Hello everybody, I have freshly installed Windows 10 Home 64 on Samsung 850 EVO 500 Gb SSD. From the install time I getting regular BSOD's, but only in one typical scenario: after 4th or 5th time when pc resumed from sleep, other ways the pc runs perfectly. Getting...
  9. Delayed resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Delayed resume from sleep: I installed an SSD in my laptop. Occasionally, when I resume from sleep mode, the computer becomes unresponsive. It does this for about 30 seconds. I can't remember if it was doing this before I installed the new drive. Today it's been doing it almost every time I open the...
  10. Resume from sleep issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Resume from sleep issue: Hi everyone. I had some trouble today with my computer. I seem to have fixed it, but thought I would share my experience to see if I can help others who may be having similar issues. System Specifications ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AMD FX-6300 4 GB 1333 mhz GSkill RAM...