Windows 10: BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

Discus and support BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JosiahPost, Jul 27, 2022.

1. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and utilizing large amounts of memory, CPU power, or GPU power. My computer BSOD-ed yesterday while playing Tarkov 7/26 and it just did it again today.Computer specs as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600xGPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX ASUS TUF Gaming 3070ti RAM: Ballistix Sport 16GB 8x2 2400Motherboard: Asus Prime X470-PROPSU: Corsair 750

:)

JosiahPost, Jul 27, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. Harmless Win User
    BSODs with no dump file created

I get a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod whenever I'm playing Apex Legends or while using Origin launcher.The the main issue I'm facing is that there are not dump files created after this bsod.I have setup my dump config according to this thread:Intermittent BSODs with no dump file created
    I also tested it using a manual crash in Who Crashed and the dump was successfully created for this crash but it doesnt work for UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. Please help

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest any ways I could solve this please

Harmless, Jul 27, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

Memory dump file?

My uncle keeps getting BSODs from his video card, and the screen will be all garbled and corrupted so he can't read what it says. He's trying to access the memory dump file do he can read it, anyone know how?

Thema:

BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

1. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files - Similar Threads - BSOD KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Need

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  4. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  5. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  6. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  7. BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with "KERNAL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" - Need Help Reading Dump Files: Hello!Recently I've been having some issues with my PC randomly BSOD-ing. It seems to occur most often when playing Escape From Tarkov. However, a few weeks ago, I had my computer crash several times within a few days where I didn't have any heavy duty programs open and...
  8. Need help reading crash dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help reading crash dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJkHvOxu9_tc3xLn8rJoAxIKDY?e=CzreSw Sometimes BSOD sometimes just computer freezing Recently "reset" this computer with the Windows 10 feature, chose to keep personal data. Very new to this, not sure if I included all the information needed....
  9. Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file

Random BSOD, need help reading DUMP file: Hi everyone, I bought a new computer a few days ago. I put it together with my brother, this wasn't the first machine we assembled, so everything should be fine on that front. Then, i installed up-to-date drivers from the manufacturer's homepages for my Mainboard and...
  10. Need help reading mini dump file

Need help reading mini dump file: This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver...