Windows 10: BSOD with multiple Stopcodes

Discus and support BSOD with multiple Stopcodes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop is crashing and impossible to use each time with a different Stopcode. I've had about 15 different reasons each time with BSOD. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edieW6, May 10, 2021.

1. edieW6 Win User

BSOD with multiple Stopcodes

Hi, my laptop is crashing and impossible to use each time with a different Stopcode. I've had about 15 different reasons each time with BSOD. I've uninstalled recent AVG update and tried to install latest Windows update but that hasn't really worked as it comes up with errors and failing to update and or crashing in the middle of it. I've tried to restore to 2 weeks ago but that's also not working. Some of the Stopcodes I've had are Kmode exception not handled; System service exception; Driver IRQL not less or equal; Kmode exception not handled- iaStorA.sys; System service exception - cng.sys;

:)

edieW6, May 10, 2021
  2. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

The ram.txt from two days ago showed them in DIMM 0 and DIMM 1 which I believe equates to A1 and A2 in the manual. This is what the manual shows:

BSOD with multiple Stopcodes [​IMG]

BSOD with multiple Stopcodes [​IMG]

Ztruker, May 10, 2021
  3. Wanjillem Win User
    New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Hi there,

I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!

Attachment 218886

Wanjillem, May 10, 2021
  4. Sauron154 Win User

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

I did not know that the logs would be in dutch so sorry for thatBSOD with multiple Stopcodes :p. I have had this in-page stopcode: KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR I will look at the event log to see if there are others.

- - - Updated - - -

I now put them in the other slots like you said and i have not yet had a bleu screen so thanks a lot now i dont have to buy new ones.

Sauron154, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD with multiple Stopcodes - Similar Threads - BSOD multiple Stopcodes

2. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  3. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  4. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been getting the same random BSOD even after reinstalling windows, updating bios, updating drivers. Here is the minidumpfile, please help.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump...
  6. BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been getting the same random BSOD even after reinstalling windows, updating bios, updating drivers. Here is the minidumpfile, please help.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump...
  7. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...
  8. Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

Random BSOD multiple stopcodes: I have a new pc build it myself but now im getting bsods they are very random but most of the time when i start up my pc i will get one, sometimes when watching netflix on chrome, sometimes when im browsing in documents or in the beginning screen of windows. I tryed...
  9. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Somehow i double posted, apologies. This thread may be deleted. 124291
  10. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...