Windows 10: BSOD with new modules of memory

Discus and support BSOD with new modules of memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys , good night! I came here cuz i really don't know exactly what to do pls help me =[] After acquire a new memory kit all equals so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ÁlvaroMacedo, Dec 18, 2020.

1. BSOD with new modules of memory

Hello guys , good night!

I came here cuz i really don't know exactly what to do pls help me =[]

After acquire a new memory kit all equals so using all 4 modules of memory and updating the Windows, GPU, Chipset, BIOS i'm getting the BSOD =[, on eventviewer i get this messege;

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80108616530, 0xffffca09c1ffd760, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0af383f5-549f-43a9-a3c1-f9bd29210f2e.

the problem only occurs when i play some game for a while like 30 or 40 minutes

The system is running the XMP profile at 3000MHZ the default for this memory.

I'm copying the setup down below:

S.O: Windows 10 Pro 64
    MOBO: GIGABYTE GA AB350 GAMING
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 OC at 3.7Ghz + CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition
    RAM: CORSAIR Vengence Led RGB 3000Mhz 32GB4x8
    GPU: AMD Radeon XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    SSD: KINGSTON V3 120GB OS
    SSD: Intel 660p 1TB M.2 NVMe
    HDD: Seagate 500GB
    HDD: WD 500GB
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 750W Gold 80 Plus
    Case: CoolerMaster H500 RGB
    Monitor 1: AOC 24p 144hz G2460PF
    Monitor 2: Bluecase 27p 4K BM274K1W
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkey PRO L
    Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero
    Headset: SteelSeeries Artics 7

:)

ÁlvaroMacedo, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Janschi Win User

BSOD "Memory Management" Stop 0x0000001A

Thanks Rohit,

The method of deleting temp-files brings me into the windows explorer program, showing the list. But when attempting to delete the list after "Ctrl-A" the BSOD is there.

No disk-related actions are possible.

The memory modules are OK.

Please help!

Janschi, Dec 18, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    G.Skill Heaves the performance of 1GB DDR module

G.Skill introduces the new DDR500 2GB matched pair and 1GB single module as HV series that are compatible with AMD platform.

After launching the well known HZ series in DDR500 1GB module, G.Skill continuously works hard to announce the HV series for both great capacity and extreme performance.

G.Skill HV series bring you the one more step further in 1GB memory speed.

HV Series Features:
    • Guaranteed clock speed of 500MHz (PC4000)
    • Low latency settings of 3 (CL), 3 (TRCD), 2 (TRP), 8 (TRAS)
    • Lifetime warranty
    Available in the following packages:
    • F1-4000BIU1-1GBHV - Single Module of 1GB
    • F1-4000BIU2-2GBHV - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)
    Both single module and matched pair packages will be available through G.Skill’s authorized resellers and distributors worldwide. For more information and specifications of the new HS series products, please visit http://www.gskill.com/ddr.html

Source: G.SKILL

W1zzard, Dec 18, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

BSOD with new modules of memory

PNY launches new 4GB high density memory modules

Upgrade your laptop or desktop with some of the best high density memory modules on the market thanks to PNY’s new DIMM DDR3 4GB 1333MHz and SODIMM DDR3 4GB 1066 MHz. Raising the bar for mid-range modules, PNY ensures that your PC’s memory is given a proper boost and its performance is improved. Exceptionally fast, these 4GB components are also new to the PNY memory range.

BSOD with new modules of memory 153a_thm.jpg

BSOD with new modules of memory 153b_thm.jpg

Product characteristics:
    DIMM DDR3 4GB 1333MHz High Density:
    • JEDEC-Standard 240-pin Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM)
    • Unbuffered
    • CAS Latency 9
    • Power Supply: 1.5V ± 0.2V
    SODIMM DDR3 4GB 1066MHz High Density:
    • JEDEC-Standard 204-pin Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Module (SODIMM)
    • Unbuffered
    • CAS Latency 7
    • Power Supply: 1.5V ± 0.2V
    Pricing & Availability:
    PNY’s DIMM DDR3 4GB 1333MHz and SODIMM DDR3 4GB 1066 MHz will be available in 4GB at £50,90 and £46,90 respectively.

btarunr, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with new modules of memory

1. BSOD with new modules of memory - Similar Threads - BSOD modules memory

2. BSOD Module name: AutenthicAmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Module name: AutenthicAmd: Hi.Please helpI'm getting random BSODThis is analyzed dump file:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that...
  3. BSOD Module name: AutenthicAmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Module name: AutenthicAmd: Hi.Please helpI'm getting random BSODThis is analyzed dump file:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the nt!_WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that...
  4. igfxext.exe module high CPU and Memory usage

in Windows 10 News
    igfxext.exe module high CPU and Memory usage: [IMG]There are many services and programs that run in the background while we use our PC. These services help run the PC smoothly and do various functions. They don’t normally use high CPU or memory. They use only a minimal portion of it and leave the rest for the programs we...
  5. Windows 11 igfxext.exe Module gobbles memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 igfxext.exe Module gobbles memory: I'm on a Dell Precision 7550 with 32 GB of memory and running Windows 11 Pro v.21H2 build 22000.556.The igfxext Module gobbles up memory until there is no more. It takes about an hour to consume it all. All drivers are up to date. Dell did their best, but feels it's not a...
  6. Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.: Hey,I have two issues that I need help for.1. I have an Asus X407UAR Laptop. My SATA Configuration is set to `Intel RST Premium with Optane System Acceleration`. But, when I open the Intel RST app, it shows that there are no Memory Modules installed.2. I cannot install...
  7. BSOD after adding a new RAM module

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after adding a new RAM module: Hello, I added a new RAM module on my laptop because I needed more capacity, but now I'm having these issues: I'm experiencing some BSODs, especially DRIVER OVERRUN STACK BUFFER and DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL ones. Also, sometimes appears some colorful blocks/lines on the...
  8. Anyone else had bad memory modules ?

Anyone else had bad memory modules ?: I have had 2 sets of Corsair memory (both were 16gb dual channel sets), both had 1 bad 8gb module per set, by bad I mean errors showing up in MemTest86 (I got blue screens with both sets when encoding video, hence why I checked in MemTest), while the other module in each set...
  9. Intel Optane memory module update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Optane memory module update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00114 Product family: Intel® Optane™ Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 07/10/2018 Last revised: 07/10/2018 Summary: Information disclosure vulnerability in storage media in systems with Intel®...
  10. New Install of Intel Optane Memory Module to Existing Windows 10 Pro

New Install of Intel Optane Memory Module to Existing Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a 32GB Optane Memory Module and am seeking advise to make the install go smoothly.......... I am running Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS Build 16299.371 I have an MSI Z370 Gaming Plus Motherboard with 16GB of ram and Intel I7 8700K Processor ...... MSI latest bios...