Windows 10: BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power)

Discus and support BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello again, I was able to fix my previous issue from a year or so ago through some help on this forum. In the last 2 weeks Dell and Windows has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaliByWayOfKS, Nov 22, 2018.

1. BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power)

Hello again, I was able to fix my previous issue from a year or so ago through some help on this forum. In the last 2 weeks Dell and Windows has installed massive updates to things and all of a sudden I'm getting BSOD and constant "warning" "error" or "critical" on the event viewer.

From the small amount of info I've been able to find, Windows removed the high performance setting for battery in this update and that might be why my Dell XPS 15 9550 may be having the "unexpected_store_exception" (which was connected to the same Kernal-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63. At the same time there is an "error" listed by volmgr that stated "Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation."

I then tried to install the DM Log Collector so that I could get the information that this forum needs to trouble shoot and etc, but nothing happens other than a quick screen flash in the powershell or etc. I will attach the screen cap of the image that I was able to get a screen cap just in time to see it.

BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power) [​IMG]

Right now I'm not sure what I should be doing, I've considered just a clean install of Windows from scratch, but I cannot find a list on Dell of the drivers I should pre-download on a thumb drive (chipset would like 18 things so not sure if I really need them all or etc).

For reference my computer stats are below as well.

Dell XPS 15 9550
    Windows 10 Home 1809 (OS Build 17763.134)
    CPU: i7-6700HQ
    Motherboard: Dell Inc. 0N7TVV
    Memory: 2x8GB DDR4 2133Mhz
    Graphics Cards: GeForce GTX 960M and Intel HD Graphics 530
    Hard Drive: Samsung 512 GB (PM951 NVMe Samsung 512GB)

I do see that I have some specs listed on my profile, but I'm not sure how to change them or add or etc (only thing new is the Ver # of Windows and the OS Build)

Thanks in advance for any insights you can throw my way.

:)

CaliByWayOfKS, Nov 22, 2018

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update Results in "Internal Power Error" on Dell Inspiron 7000 Laptop

Hi,

We would suggest you to run the power troubleshooter and also provide the event viewer and dump files to further troubleshoot the issue.

Try these steps to run the Power troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting from the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click view all from the left pane and click Power.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

Provide us the event viewer logs to know more about the event errors that is caused in the computer.

• Press Win + X key on the keyboard and select
      Event Viewer.
    • Click Application logs on the left pane and provide us the events here to further analyze the issue.
    Thank you.

Ravinath P, Nov 22, 2018
  4. BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power)

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION caused by ntoskrnl.exe

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer prior to this happening?
    Reinstalled Windows and drivers.

• When and how did the issue start?
    After completed re-install.

• Can you send us screenshots detailing the mini dump files and event log?
    1. .dmf file
    2. Event Viewer Error Screenshot
    3. Blue Screen View Screenshot
    4. driver view dump
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    Windows is fully up to date.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve your concern?
    Uninstall all sound and video drivers and let Windows install drivers.

Rehan Saeed, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power)

1. BSOD With No DMP Files Available? (Event Viewer Lists Kernal-Power) - Similar Threads - BSOD DMP Files

2. Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  3. Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  4. Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The .dmp file listed in event viewer does not exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The .dmp file listed in event viewer does not exist.: I am a windows 11 user version 22H2, OS build 22621.1105. I am trying to diagnose an issue where my USB devices will randomly stop working. There are a few events in the event viewer that I want to look at the .dmp file in order to find the VID and DEV values to pinpoint the...
  6. The .dmp file listed in event viewer does not exist.

The .dmp file listed in event viewer does not exist.: I am a windows 11 user version 22H2, OS build 22621.1105. I am trying to diagnose an issue where my USB devices will randomly stop working. There are a few events in the event viewer that I want to look at the .dmp file in order to find the VID and DEV values to pinpoint the...
  7. event 41 kernal power

event 41 kernal power: i have gone into event viewer and i have this string of text can this tell someone the problem i am having- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  8. event 41 kernal power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event 41 kernal power: i have gone into event viewer and i have this string of text can this tell someone the problem i am having- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  9. event 41 kernal power

10. BSOD: Event 41, Kernal-Power debugging/support

BSOD: Event 41, Kernal-Power debugging/support: Hello All, Please help me identify what's causing my PC to crash! I use a laptop for most of my day-to-day tasks but I put a PC together for more processing power when working on projects. I built it over the summer using an older motherboard as the base and installed new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intelppm.sys bsod dmp viewer