Windows 10: BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

Discus and support BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zenficus, Nov 5, 2020.

1. zenficus Win User

BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

Hi!

I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of loading after desktop showed up.

What I've done already:

1. Disabled startup for all apps from task manager.

2. Uninstalled all software that was installed/updated last week only skype and spotify.

3. Uninstalled all fresh updates only for win defender, because KB4580422 can not be uninstalled.

4. Ran Memory Diagnostic Tool.

All these actions were done in safe mode, because normal startup causing BSOD as it was described before.

What should I do?

Which logs exactly I should see to determine the problem?

Thanks!

:)

zenficus, Nov 5, 2020

2. BSOD error || Error : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Original title : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Another day, another BSOD. Brand new message I've never seen before while playing CS:GO. Here is the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao0Qrxmadwobgst1HP_6G2fmiw8tLQ

f54eebf3-9bda-48ae-9451-1fae34519d74, Nov 5, 2020
  3. TheKappa Win User
    PFN_List_Corrupt

Hi there,

I have been trying to fix a BSOD error of PFN_List_Corrupt for a few weeks now with my Windows 10 install. It's very random, but annoying. I've run memtest a few times with no findings. I've reinstalled various drivers and no luck. I just recently did a
    fresh Win 8.1 install to the SSD and then upgraded to Win 10. I am assuming I need to do another fresh install of 10, but before going through that, I thought I would ask the community if there was an easy PFN_List_Corrupt fix. I've searched around a fair
    bit and tried some of the suggested fixes, but so far, nothing has worked.

Verifier.exe puts me in a BSOD loop. Luckily, I had a system restore point and used that.

Here is a link to my three most recent Minidump files:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Three different driver crashes here

- First one, the PFN_List_Corrupt (0x0000004e) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

- Second one, Nvlddmkm.sys

- Third one, Driver Verifier BSOD loop caused by aswsnx.sys (my Avast antivirus) as well as ntoskrnl.exe

Anyway, would love any suggestions as to best go about repairing this. Thanks in advance for any help.

TheKappa, Nov 5, 2020
  4. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

pfn_list_corrupt BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the pfn_list_corrupt, kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

1. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message - Similar Threads - BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

2. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi! So it's my second time i get this bsod saying PFN_LIST_CORRUPT while gaming. Can someone tell me what it means and what can cause it?here is the mini dump : 080323-69656-01.dmp...
  3. BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi! So it's my second time i get this bsod saying PFN_LIST_CORRUPT while gaming. Can someone tell me what it means and what can cause it?here is the mini dump : 080323-69656-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD for PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: I got a BSOD after opening a game DeadByDaylight, running Windows 10. This is the first BSOD I've gotten on this PC. The error message in the minidump is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I'm really not sure what to do for it, if it is an urgent issue or if I should just leave it alone. I...
  5. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: I recently completed a BIOS update and ever since then I have been getting a "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" BSOD. I am not saying the BIOS update is causing it, but something unknown to me is causing me to blue screen at random intervals, no matter how many or few programs I am running....
  6. Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSODS?: Hi all - a friend asked me to look at their laptop which is having random PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Bluescreens. These seem to happen at random. I had it playing a HD video on Youtube for 3 hours this morning and it was fine, but I tried to open the Event Log to look at the data, and...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello, Just a few minutes ago, I encountered a BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I tried looking for solution online, but I got confused. It happened during me playing a game on Steam Tekken 7 while also streaming. I've done this many times before for years without having...
  8. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  9. Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer seems to bluescreen out of no where with not much warning. I'm usually running a couple of applications but it tends to happen even when I'm not running games. Sorry for the discord link but i cant upload this dmp file anywhere for some reason including in...
  10. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...