Windows 10: BSOD with Photoshop

Discus and support BSOD with Photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had Photoshop CC 2014 since I've had my laptop (around 6 months), and it worked fine up until around a week ago. I launched it last week, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ziyadd, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Ziyadd Win User

BSOD with Photoshop

I've had Photoshop CC 2014 since I've had my laptop (around 6 months), and it worked fine up until around a week ago.
    I launched it last week, and it opened the loading up screen, and before it was over, I got a BSOD with the error
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I've uninstalled it, used a registry cleaner, and installed Photoshop CC 2015 instead, but the same problem arose.
    Sometimes, it would load up, and the BSOD would occur after some time of usage, and sometimes it would occur when I had just exited it.
    Attached in the zip file is the dmp file from the latest crash.
    Thanks for taking time to read. *Smile

:)

Ziyadd, Jan 15, 2016

2. Memory Management BSOD windows 10

hi, while working in photoshop i had a BSOD

this is the minidump file

please let me know how to fix this problem.

thank you

http://1drv.ms/1YZ6hwN

RamyAbou Antoun, Jan 15, 2016
  3. dougmckoy Win User
    Kernel security check failure BSOD, when I open Photoshop CC

brand new computer with windows 10 pre-installed

every time I open Photoshop CC...

BSOD

why?

OP - Kernel security check failure

dougmckoy, Jan 15, 2016
  4. Ziyadd Win User

BSOD with Photoshop

Got a fix. Quoting it here for anyone who may need it.
    Thanks to Dennis. *Smile

Ziyadd, Jan 16, 2016
Thema:

BSOD with Photoshop

1. BSOD with Photoshop - Similar Threads - BSOD Photoshop

2. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Causing BSOD: As the title says. Ive been experiencing BSOD with Photoshop. I use After Effects as well, and i do not run across any issues. However, photoshop Bsod after using less then 10min I was hoping i could get some assistance in diagnosing the issue. Here is my Minidump file:...
  3. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photoshop Causing BSOD: As the title says. Ive been experiencing BSOD with Photoshop. I use After Effects as well, and i do not run across any issues. However, photoshop Bsod after using less then 10min I was hoping i could get some assistance in diagnosing the issue. Here is my Minidump file:...
  4. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error with running Photoshop

BSOD error with running Photoshop: I got BSOD error when trying to upload a photo from the cloud into Photoshop. It first freezes then my laptop restarts with blue screen and message driver powa state fail I am using the latest Windows 10 update, tried to reinstall device driver and Photoshop app. This issue...
  6. BSOD when running Adobe Photoshop Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

BSOD when running Adobe Photoshop Error: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I'm using the most recently updated version of Windows on my laptop, and trying to use the Adobe Photoshop program. The program always opens without trouble, but as soon as I attempt to upload a photo from my cloud into the application, it freezes, and my laptop restarts with...
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD using Photoshop CC 2018: Hi. While I'm running Photoshop, Windows crashes into a BSOD with a DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error. It happens randomly while the software is open and I'm using it. It's been 2 days like this. – I'm on Windows 10 and no update was installed in these two days, except two...
  8. BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator

BSOD when using Photoshop and Illustrator: When the new year came, I took the time to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop to get out of the Insider Builds. Fast forward a few weeks later, I get a BSOD while playing CS:GO. The error was Video_TDR_Failure caused by nvlddmkm.sys. Seeing that the driver is...
  9. Opening picture in Photoshop gives BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"

Opening picture in Photoshop gives BSOD "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE": Hello, it happens every time we open some pictures in photoshop. We suspect the new driver for the touchpad. My daughter , who is the owner of this laptop seems to have updated the touchpad driver because it fails sometimes to scroll. Asus N751J model. I hope someone can...
  10. WHEA BSOD hal.dll with brand new i7-7820x and Adobe Photoshop CC

WHEA BSOD hal.dll with brand new i7-7820x and Adobe Photoshop CC: So about 3 weeks ago I built a new system with the following specs: Gigabyte X299 UD4 Rev 1.0 with latest F4g BIOS. Intel Core i7-7820X Corsair Hydro Series H100i 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler Samsung 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB SSD Kingston HyperX Fury HX424C15FB2K2/16 16GB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Opening picture in Photoshop gives BSOD DRIVER POWER ...