Windows 10: BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

Discus and support BSOD with sad face and restarting loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased ACER laptop model Aspire A515-54 with windows10 as a gift for my son and told me that he installed a software recently. When the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by antoniobuenafe, Nov 5, 2019.

1. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

I purchased ACER laptop model Aspire A515-54 with windows10 as a gift for my son and told me that he installed a software recently. When the laptop restarted, BSOD appeared and tried the to recover windows using restore back up option. Just the same screen and did the factory reset. When I checked it, it was showing BSOD with sad face/ with message- your PC ran into problem and need to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you/ with stop code MEMORY MANAGEMENT. It was just a loop of restarting and same BSOD message. What should I do to fix this.

Thanks.

:)

antoniobuenafe, Nov 5, 2019
  2. EneDimowo Win User

sad face

I recently upgraded my Lumia 540 to windows 10 and after I did that it said there was another upgraded and I had to restart my device so I restarted it and as it came on I saw to gears spinning and then a sad face appeared and my device went off and I
    kept on restarting and the sad face still appeared I tried hard reset soft reset the both didn't work

EneDimowo, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Dj3Dub Win User
    BSOD Loop restart.

I've been experiencing startup issues with my PC since last night. I go to startup and startup freezes. It seems that something is either stuck or freezing up on loading. Since it doesn't fully boot up, I have been hitting the reset button or holding the power button. It appears that this has made the problem worse. I went to startup this morning and am getting the same thing. Did the same steps of hitting reset and or holding the power button to shutdown. After this I am getting BSOD that keeps restarting and BSOD in a loop. The next boot loaded with repair options. I attempted to do startup repair and have been unsuccessful. How to get out of BSOD restart loop? Thanks!

Attachment 34523

Dj3Dub, Nov 5, 2019
  4. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

Windows 10 Mobile won't install some update. It continually loops back, displays a sad face and starts over again

My daughter's Lumia 640 running Windows 10 Mobile has gotten itself into an infinite loop. It is trying to install some update (I don't think its the new Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update, as that's not supposed to come out for a while yet). But it is
    trying to install something. It starts like this:

• The gears are running, the progress bar indicates some progress.
    • The sad face (frowny face, whatever you want to call it) comes on.
    • It reboots.
    • The Microsoft logo shows up.
    • The AT&T logo shows up.
    • Return to step 1.

It's been doing this for hours.

What do we do about it? How do we fix it?

Doctor-Who, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

BSOD with sad face and restarting loop

1. BSOD with sad face and restarting loop - Similar Threads - BSOD sad face

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  4. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue Screen Sad Face

Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. Blue screen sad face

Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...
  8. Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sad face Memory_Mangment_Error: Hi there, i have a problem and i tried too much to found a solution but nothing new till now my Hp Laptop Probook G5 450 gives me a sad face when it moved from place giving me Memory management Error i checked every thing like drivers update, RAM Health, also i changed my...
  9. windows 10 constant restart sad face,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 constant restart sad face,: So today I replugged my thermal. and removed dust from the CPU and when I reinstated the parts and tried to get back too launching the start screen it just goes ok for 1min but the pc is slow and laggy and then the sad face logo keeps coming something wrong with my computer....
  10. Blue screen with a sad face - constantly restarting laptop

Blue screen with a sad face - constantly restarting laptop: [IMG]My latpop is only 2 years old, never had any issues and it wasnt even used a lot. Recently it wont even start its stuck on a loading screen and keep displaying blue screen with sad face and some kind of error message, shortly after that restaring and repeat same over and...