Windows 10: BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

Discus and support BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried all the troubleshoot available online. Did the scannow, DISM Restore health, went to stock clocking on the CPU and the RAM, deleted and re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuluMQ, Oct 12, 2020.

1. LuluMQ Win User

BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

Tried all the troubleshoot available online.

Did the scannow, DISM Restore health, went to stock clocking on the CPU and the RAM, deleted and re installed the GPU drivers twice with clean installation and still getting it when I game.

I uploaded 3 of the Mini Dump files to OneDrive along with the system info. Here is the link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzuEPKTcNKhhiqa7sgQtZLQxonu?e=c88XI2

Appreciate the help thanks.

:)

LuluMQ, Oct 12, 2020

2. Got a BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

hi

My lenovo 720 has been intermittently showing me a BSOD saying Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What Failed: BthA2DP.sys

how should i fix this? Also the rotation sensor has stopped working

Thanks

MereSouvenir, Oct 12, 2020
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 12, 2020
  4. BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys

jeffreyabbottabbott, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS

1. BSOD with Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What failed: NETIO.SYS - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop code

2. Infinite Restart Loop BSOD Stop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Restart Loop BSOD Stop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed:...: As per title, I am stuck in an infinite restart loop and am unable to boot my computer. This happened out of the blue as I was simply browsing the Web.OS: Windows 11 Home EditionStop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed: Qcamain10x64.sysComputer: Alienware Aurora...
  3. Infinite Restart Loop BSOD Stop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite Restart Loop BSOD Stop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed:...: As per title, I am stuck in an infinite restart loop and am unable to boot my computer. This happened out of the blue as I was simply browsing the Web.OS: Windows 11 Home EditionStop code: Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal What failed: Qcamain10x64.sysComputer: Alienware Aurora...
  4. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  5. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...: Hi Guys,As of recent I've been getting some BSOD error codes happening. I'm not too sure what I should do to resolve the errors to get my computer back to optimal health.The most common errors seem to include:DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONMy GPU, MOBO,...
  6. Experiencing BSOD errors: BSOD - Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL what failed:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - What failed: netr28x.sys

Windows 10 BSOD - Stop Code: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - What failed: netr28x.sys: Hi guys. I'm getting a random BSOD giving the above error. It occurs randomly sometimes when I'm not even using my PC but it's on, so it's hard to tell if something specific is causing it. I reinstalled the netr28x.sys driver which is the Ralink network adapter driver, but...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  9. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  10. BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi Team, I just experienced bsod with code stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, unfortunately, i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot of the window. In the attachment is the dump file. SECUREB1T-Tue_01_16_2018_215401_81.zip Can anyone help track down which...