Windows 10: Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe.

Discus and support Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Support! I am fighting with a returning BSOD error. My PC configuration: Motherboard: Tomahawk B350 System Model: MS-7A34 BIOS: 1.M0 (type:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PordycusHungaricus, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe.

Dear Support!

I am fighting with a returning BSOD error.

My PC configuration:

Motherboard: Tomahawk B350

System Model: MS-7A34

BIOS: 1.M0 (type: UEFI)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.6GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM (2x8GB kingstone 3000Mhz ram)

VGA: Gigabyte R9 270X, before, then Geeforce GTX 1060 6Gb

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434)
    System is on SSD, games usually on HDD.

If i run a more demanding game the BSOD is inevitable.

I tried to give my PC to "experts" to an official repair shop.

They told me that my video card was dying, thats the reason.
    I buyed a new card, and bumm, after 3 min of gameplay, bsod happens again.

Symptons:

Usually appears when i use a more demanding game, for example: Conquerors Blade, (its about 3-10 min need for the error occures, Heroes and Generals 3-10 min need, Hearts of Iron IV 3 min to 12 hou.r Mount and Blade: Warband dozens of hours and only 2 bsod.

Sometimes after a BSOD the PC doesnt even boot for a while, or BSOD immediatelly after the BIOS screen. I usually wait 5 -10 -30 min then try again, and it boots. But its a rare thing.

When my PC in bad mood, it dies even when there are no running games, jut a browser or the explorer.

I tried the followings:

Update every driver to the latest.

Reinstalled windows 10, multiple times.

Tried different virus busters.

Checkdisk, hdd sentinel shows no error.

Checked rams with Memtest - No errors.

Running benchmark software for hours - no error, no BSOD.

Rinning every softwafe from ssd in that case my HDD cause the issue.

Probably there are more thing i tried but i dont remember to everything.

There is 2 older minidump, and there is a today's minidump, after the new VGA installed. And a memorydump from the last crash.

Maybe you can analyze these files better than me.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AifJlYIDgswZgZ1BPFuxOicS60CJ2w

Thank you for your help!
    ps. If i forgot to tell you anything usefull, please ask.

:)

PordycusHungaricus, Jun 13, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jun 13, 2019
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe.

I’m getting various BSOD codes

Hi, Tiredbedhead

I'm Independent Advisor. I would love to help you today.

The problem is caused by (ntoskrnl.exe) and (dxgmms2.sys)

Check these links, I hope it helps.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-dxgmms2-sys-...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let me know if the information has been useful to solve your Problem.

AliceMalkovich, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe.

1. Bsod with various error messages, but everything points to ntoskrnl.exe. - Similar Threads - Bsod various error

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. Various BSOD Messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD Messages: Been getting random BSOD Messages - would appreciate some help in determining possible cause heres a link to the DMP files https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0upvvf6te6lsuq/050820-18625-01.zip?dl=0 thanks!...
  5. BSOD crashes with various messages.

BSOD crashes with various messages.: Hello! My recently built PC has been crashing at different times and occasions.Below you can find my PC build, actions I have taken so far and a link to my recent minidump files. Any help is welcome! Thanks in advance! PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega 11 ASrock B450...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  8. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages: For the past couple months, I've been having daily BSOD issues (sometimes twice a day), which almost always occur when gaming with multiple programs/windows open, but has also occurred a couple times when just using the browser. I downloaded a program called WhoCrashed to...
  9. Various BSOD messages

Various BSOD messages: Over the last few weeks i have been having various BSOD and different messages each time, ranging from BAD_POOL_HEADER KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL All of these are preceded with the screen pixels all crashing into lines and buzzing sound. I...
  10. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
Tags: