Windows 10: BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Discus and support BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having this problem. This is a new pc, The first three days, it went fine, untill saterday. Thats when crashes started to happen. I tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sasnguinesmoon, Sep 3, 2017.

1. BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Hello, I am having this problem. This is a new pc, The first three days, it went fine, untill saterday. Thats when crashes started to happen. I tested with battlefield 4 and PUBG.

I tried so far: Recovering to an early point (when I first got the PC, and played some games it was fine.)

Who crashed output:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - Pastebin.com

Windows memory tests says nothing is wrong with the memory, as far as I am aware off, I have no idea what to do about this, other to RMA, buti I really wish not to if I can fix it myself

I used HD Tune to test the ssd, no errors so far.

:)

Sasnguinesmoon, Sep 3, 2017

2. BSOD caused by avc3.sys

Hi!

I have a Sony Vaio SVE1512I1ESI laptop, Windows 10 Home installed. In the past weeks I got various BSOD, most of the time with FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE report. I did a driver verification as recommended here in the community. Immediately after the
    restart I got another BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message and after that avc3.sys driver error.

Here I upload the latest dmp file:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At9cDvWNrLp0hIY4kjcT0jAg52SncA

Please help me to fix my laptop.

Thank you!

Attila

AttilaLázár, Sep 3, 2017
  3. BSOD with multiple causes

Today I have another BSOD with error code is FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Here is minidump file for it.

Minidump file

Thanks for your support.

Quang Nhật Đặng, Sep 3, 2017
  4. BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

I got my usb stick and will now run some memtest86

- So far its bussy with pass 3 and is currnelty hammering it Ram seems to be clean so far so I am suspecting either the Mobo or a driver issue. I really dont know otherwise.

5. Testing is done - No errors what soever, Sorry, i do not have a proper camera or smartphone, I dont use those stuff ^^

6. Allrighjt,. I am just going to RMA it tomorro. Hopefully they can figure out what it is or was.

Sasnguinesmoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

1. BSOD with various games, Error: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE - Similar Threads - BSOD various games

2. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  3. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  4. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  5. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I've been having fairly regular issues for a couple of years with this system. As I only use it for gaming, and I'm pretty bad at gaming, I just suck it up and restart and occasionally run a utility to try to help. I'm attaching the log files from the system. I have a few...
  6. Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD

Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD: Hi guys, I've been getting at least a BSOD daily, for the past 2-3 months, ever since I've purchases my current laptop. For few months, I had ThrottleStop installed, and up until a few weeks ago, I was undervolting the CPU (started with -150mV, ended at about -30mV, was still...
  7. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  8. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740
  9. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but...
  10. FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD, No errors in MEMTEST: I've been having periodic BSOD with a computer I built for a while now, but I thought I was in clear when I didn't get one about a month. However, a day or two ago I got one with a FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, so I ran memtest over night and didn't get any errors this...