Windows 10: BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

Discus and support BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CPU: Intel i9-10850kGPU: Nvidia RTX 3070Drives: WD SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TBSeagate Barracuda 2TBRAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenjaminFarnsworth1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

CPU: Intel i9-10850kGPU: Nvidia RTX 3070Drives: WD SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TBSeagate Barracuda 2TBRAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 C18Motherboard: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI MS-7D09PSU: 1000W 80 PLUS GoldOS: Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1413I recently updated my PC from Windows 10 to windows 11. Immediately after updating, my PC screen would sometimes randomly turn black, but audio would continue. I ended up switching my GPU from daisy chained power to two separate power cables. I also switched which port my GPU is in on the motherboard. Now, the computer goes into BSOD and restarts randomly

:)

BenjaminFarnsworth1, Mar 21, 2023

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Halefa Win User
    Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Hi

I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even
    though I play and stream for many hours.

There is no pattern in regards of which game.

Sometimes, I also have a crash when not streaming. It has happened across a variety of games, but not as often.

Here is a link to minidumps, memory file and system info.

The error codes vary. I've had:

• CRTITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGES_AREA

I have

• installed Windows 10 on a completely new drive
    • run RAM tests (allegedly no errors)
    • checked and updated drivers (as far as I know)
    • swapped graphic card (my bf had the same he didn't use anymore)
    • moved games over to a completely new harddrive
    • run tests on the old harddrive (allegedly no errors)
    • regularly checked Windows updates

Thank you! BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update :)

Halefa, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

1. BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - BSOD varying error

2. BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update: CPU: Intel i9-10850kGPU: Nvidia RTX 3070Drives: WD SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TBSeagate Barracuda 2TBRAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 C18Motherboard: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI MS-7D09PSU: 1000W 80 PLUS GoldOS: Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1413I recently updated my PC from Windows...
  3. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  4. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  5. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...: This issue started in July of 2021 when my laptop randomly bluescreened and then became stuck in a loop of booting up and blue screening until I had to wipe it and factory reset. Ever since then this issue has been occurring.Build:ASUS TUF A15 2020Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
  7. Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...: This issue started in July of 2021 when my laptop randomly bluescreened and then became stuck in a loop of booting up and blue screening until I had to wipe it and factory reset. Ever since then this issue has been occurring.Build:ASUS TUF A15 2020Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
  8. Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Regular BSOD with varying error messages: Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and...
  10. Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages: Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th. I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them. My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any...