Windows 10: BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown

Discus and support BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem for a couple of months now and it's getting annoying by time goes by. I cannot point out exactly when it started although it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eduard U., Feb 16, 2020.

1. Eduard U. Win User

BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown

Hello,

I have a problem for a couple of months now and it's getting annoying by time goes by. I cannot point out exactly when it started although it might have been after a windows update.

Every time I restart or Shut Down my PC, after it closes all of the processes, right before the PC restarts or goes to sleep, it get a BSOD saying something went wrong and if I contact support I sould tell them I have an error called WDF_VIOLATION.

I tryed searching over the internet and I saw may other have a WDF_VIOLATION BSOD problem and most of them with HP or DELL. I have a home build PC so no HP or brand. I have updated ALL drivers in windows and still the same problem. If I enter safe mode, I don't encounter this problem d'oh?.

I have a minidmp file that I can provide if anyone know how to use them :-

Thank you,

:)

Eduard U., Feb 16, 2020

2. Win10 blue screen of death, got a NTFS BSOD, system restarted, got a WDF_Violation BSOD

Original Title: Win10 blue screen of death

Ran a Win 10 update, got a NTFS BSOD, system restarted, got a WDF_Violation BSOD, system restarted and now I'm staring at a black screen that does nothing. Please help!

SteveA.149, Feb 16, 2020
  3. error code Oxc000021a, wdf_violation after PC shutdown unexpectedly.

We had a power outage, the power kept going on and off for several minutes then complete outage. My computer system is now in a constant loop of restarts, blue screen, frown face. Error code WDF_violation then restarts and error code Oxc000021a, over and
    over.

Help...

Irene.

Original title: updates windows 10, power outages, error code Oxc000021a, wdf_violation

IreneDavidson, Feb 16, 2020
  4. BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown

little cat, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown

1. BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown - Similar Threads - BSOD WDF_VIOLATION error

2. WDF_VIOLATION BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF_VIOLATION BSOD: Hi there, I'm getting a regular bluescreen on Windows 10 64 Bit that states WDF_VIOLATION. It's an Asus ZenBook Duo Laptop. Here's the minidump from the blue screen. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtyO24sckYYVujytSNyToUlwJJiK?e=e6AVmR Can anyone help me narrow this down to a...
  3. WDF_VIOLATION BSOD

WDF_VIOLATION BSOD: I was recently having BSOD frequently. It says wdf_violation wdf01000.sys error. Does anyone have any solution? I have the minidump file if anyone needs it. Thanks in advance. [ATTACH]...
  4. WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDF_Violation error on shutdown after Win10 reinstall: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop and updated it, so now it's running a full 1909 version of windows. I've done this before with no problem. This time however, whenever I shut down Windows, whether I use ShutDown, Shift+ShutDown or Restart, the computer goes into BSOD...
  5. BSOD WDF_violation

BSOD WDF_violation: Hello friends! Recently I rolled back my disk C. After restoring file system the problem occurred – BSOD WDF_violation during restart Windows. I tried to open minidump with BluescreenView and have found the problem is in files wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe How can I fix...
  6. BSOD on shutdown and restarts

BSOD on shutdown and restarts: I keep getting BSOD when my computer restarts or shutdowns. It will say "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" on the BSOD. I have double checked system files to make sure none are corrupted and also tested my memory on the memory diagnostic tool and it passed without any issues....
  7. WDF_Violation upon Restart or Shutdown Win 10 Zenbook

WDF_Violation upon Restart or Shutdown Win 10 Zenbook: Hi, I'm getting a Bluescreen Error consistently on shutdown or restart. It must be a driver issue but I can't identify it. I've uploaded a Minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amm_GdyMtuosgi-Hph9S6Vq5zibK?e=KhhCl0 Any thoughts? Thanks!...
  8. BSOD: WDF_VIOLATION

BSOD: WDF_VIOLATION: hi,i need help , i have graphic card 2080|rtx ti, everything worked great until 3 days ago. wanted to update the Card driver since then everything gone bad! the card disappear from windows as he never exist, i made restart to the windows (and hoping for the best) and no...
  9. BSOD WDF_Violation

BSOD WDF_Violation: Hello, I have this error on pc. This is my first post and thank you for your attention.
  10. wdf_violation BSOD

wdf_violation BSOD: I use Win 10, recently updated to 1903, on an Asus notebook. After updating to version 1903 and then using IObit Driver Booster to update some drivers (I don I get wdf_violation BSOD when restarting or on shutdown and sleep. I don't remember the drivers which got updated in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 wdf_violation when shutdown