Windows 10: BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games

Discus and support BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I need help. I have a system that runs fine 95% of the time but creates an BSOD while playing certain games.First I thought it was the system. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lukas_0047, Aug 11, 2021.

1. BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games

Hello! I need help. I have a system that runs fine 95% of the time but creates an BSOD while playing certain games.First I thought it was the system. I recently changed CPU, Motherboard and Ram. After finding a question here with similar problems I tried the suggested method with the driver verifier sadly I can't find the post anymore. The method lead to a BSOD without dump file.I completely reinstalled the system because I was convinced that there must be an old driver causing this. the driver verifier does not create BSODs anymore. Now the problem with the BSOD still persists with the same

:)

Lukas_0047, Aug 11, 2021

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

BSOD 124 (When OCing) usually means needs more VCORE.

brandonwh64, Aug 11, 2021
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

Same like this:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod - Windows 10 Forums

Code:
    "BUS OBS Error": Observing error. Usually caused by hardware components, Mainboard or chipset drivers.

BSODHunter, Aug 11, 2021
  4. EarthDog Win User

BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games

BSOD 124 while gaming

PSU should be fine if its working properly. Not the greatest quality, the TX series, but more than adequate.

124 BSOD is typically a lack of voltage, at least when overclocking anyway. I would try to add .05V to your Vcore and see if that helps.

I have not read the other links...sorry if that was done already. It really is best to list what you did here so those assisting don't have to chase things around. *Smile BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games :)

EarthDog, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games

1. BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 only with certain games - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

2. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  3. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 when starting certain applications/games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 when starting certain applications/games: When i run certain games my pc will sometimes crash almost immediately with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, but it will never happen with other games. It only happens in certain games but not every time i start that game.I tried to look into my dump file but since i have never...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 when starting certain applications/games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 when starting certain applications/games: When i run certain games my pc will sometimes crash almost immediately with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, but it will never happen with other games. It only happens in certain games but not every time i start that game.I tried to look into my dump file but since i have never...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 when starting certain applications/games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: Hello, I've been getting crashes/restarts on my pc since I did some upgrades. only seems to crash while playing games-1-2 times on 2019 cod and bsod on Wolfenstein new order. Replaced gpu 2 months ago but has worked fine. replaced Mobo/cpu b550 msi edge gaming wifi, 5800x cpu...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod: Hi nerds, My PC has twice rebooted itself with no warning. I did not see a bsod either time, so i thought it may have been a power issue at first. Both times a dump file was left, with a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124. The first crash occurred shortly after PC was powered on...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod: Do I understand it correctly, from your description, that there has been only 1 crash? No, the crashes usually happen 3-4 times each week. It has been going for quite a while now, since the fall creators update. In the meantime I have reinstalled my system a couple of times,...
  10. Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)"

Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)": Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out the source of my blue screen on my Gigabyte Aero 14. The bluescreens happen mostly on battery mode, for exemple when I startup the computer, when I unplug the power cord, or when I wake up the computer from sleepmode. In some rare cases...