Windows 10: BSOD without any reason

Discus and support BSOD without any reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeavyTanker, Feb 15, 2019.

1. BSOD without any reason

Hi there,
    I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me.
    I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files in the w7f zip file.
    In event viewer it says: "The computer has been restarted after a bug check. The error check is 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80287db0340, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffffffffffffffff). A dump...

BSOD without any reason

HeavyTanker, Feb 15, 2019
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD without any reason [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Donna Men Win User
    BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Feb 15, 2019
  4. BSOD without any reason

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

BSOD without any reason

1. BSOD without any reason - Similar Threads - BSOD without reason

2. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  3. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen without any reason.: Hello,System informations:Processor: 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-13900K 3.00 GHzRam: 16.0 GB DDR5 5400hzMotherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. "Z690 AORUS ELITE"Graphic card: Geforce RTX 3080 12gbMicrosoft windows 10 version 22H2'''''''''''''''The Blue screen start appear...
  4. Blue screen without any reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD without finding the reason...

BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  6. BSOD without finding the reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  7. BSOD without finding the reason...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Multiple BSOD without reason

Multiple BSOD without reason: Hello, my PC gets different Bluescreens over and over again. I run multiple tests already. A new SSD and new windows setup didn't change anything. I am overclocking my CPU i5-7600K via the BIOS, and have run aMemTest. Here are the latest .dmp files, two BSOD. Two were from...
  9. Windows Update option is dissable ,without any reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update option is dissable ,without any reason: Happy new year guys!!!I Have a big problem and I hope for your help and solution-I use windows home 1809.modificarea it ntlite,no, to my surprise, the updates stopped and the disable status.Have to go into services and manually enable it in status automatically.I couldn't...
  10. PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.

PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.: So this usually happens whenever I am watching a video usually in Netflix in Chrome My laptop Specs are- Dell Vostro 5471 OS Name- Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version- 10.0.17763 Build 17763 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800...