Windows 10: BSOD without finding the reason...

Discus and support BSOD without finding the reason... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ObsidianOne, May 24, 2022.

1. BSOD without finding the reason...

Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything is k .I'm pretty sure this is related to software not hardware but i could find any solution so im trying here as last resort.Errors are mostly like these ; kernel data inpage error , critical process died and unexpected store exception. I mostly got these errors and most important is ; i always get them when i play games

:)

ObsidianOne, May 24, 2022

2. BSOD Unknown Reason

The dump file on the 18th was caused by Quick Heal again. The later ones appear to be due to bit flips. I would recommend enabling Driver Verifier on all third-party drivers using the following instructions:

1) Search for verifier using the Start Menu and select the verifier.exe, accept the UAC prompt and you should be presented with the following screen:

BSOD without finding the reason... [​IMG]

2) Tick the following options as shown below

3) Ensure that you select the option to enable you to select drivers yourself

4) Select all drivers which are not Microsoft related and then click the Finish button. Afterwards, please reboot the computer and Driver Verifier will continue to run in the background. Please do not select the drivers which are prefixed with dump_

Win10Warlord, May 24, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 24, 2022
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD without finding the reason...

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, May 24, 2022
Thema:

BSOD without finding the reason...

1. BSOD without finding the reason... - Similar Threads - BSOD without finding

2. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  3. Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please, help me find a reason for a BSOD: Hi everyone!I've got a BSOD when watching YouTube in Chrome. Please, see a DMP file attached. 092523-20546-01.dmpI'd appreciate any help in finding the root-cause of the issue. Please, let me know if some other info is needed.Thanks!...
  4. [WINDOWS 11] BSOD occurs many times without reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [WINDOWS 11] BSOD occurs many times without reason: Hi everyone, I'm here today to talk about a problem that occurs since i've bought my PC April 2023. After many researchs i've founded that we can inspect some issues with the Event viewer, and more recently i've found with the windows debug tool that i can find some further...
  5. BSOD without finding the reason...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  6. BSOD without finding the reason...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD without finding the reason...: Hey all , im having this issue for a while now it has been a month or 2 and i decided to do fresh format , complete wipe.This issue is still going and i could not able to find any solution at all.I tried many classic stuff updating drives , checking ram , hdd etc everything...
  7. Multiple BSOD without reason

Multiple BSOD without reason: Hello, my PC gets different Bluescreens over and over again. I run multiple tests already. A new SSD and new windows setup didn't change anything. I am overclocking my CPU i5-7600K via the BIOS, and have run aMemTest. Here are the latest .dmp files, two BSOD. Two were from...
  8. BSOD for no reason...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD for no reason...: [ATTACH] At least, i don't see a reason... just started updating some steam games and suddenly "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" i don't even have a pagefile setup as i'm on an SSD... but Windows has been doing this to me for months, no matter what i do, even after several...
  9. BSOD without any reason

BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  10. BSOD with no reason

BSOD with no reason: After I upgraded my 8.1 to 10 my system started to show lots of BSOD with no clear reason. Sometimes they appear when I playing, sometimes when I on Firefox, and sometime when my PC is alone with no programs running. All BSOD show the same DRIVER CORRUPTED EXPOOL. I tried...