Windows 10: BSOD without restarting

Discus and support BSOD without restarting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So i have problems with BSOD. Getting them randomly about last 2 months. After BSOD, it never restarts back to windows usage and it is left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oknitram, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Oknitram Win User

BSOD without restarting

Hello.
    So i have problems with BSOD. Getting them randomly about last 2 months. After BSOD, it never restarts back to windows usage and it is left with 0% done. So i have to always reset it manually by start-up button.
    What i found out is, that bsod happens only when hdmi is plugged in with using second monitor as screen got this problems on notebook. So i have tried changing hdmi cables, install graphic card updates but nothing helped.
    Im uploading with this thread also dump files which were found in c:/windows/minidumps or c:/windows as memoryDMP.
    Thank you for possible help.
    link with dmp files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NsUiQcLcegUY-f6xXe59GgTDMMoeIl_1?usp=sharing

:)

Oknitram, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Sep 13, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD without restarting [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Binge Win User

BSOD without restarting

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

BSOD without restarting

1. BSOD without restarting - Similar Threads - BSOD without restarting

2. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  3. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  4. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  6. PC restarted itself without BSOD

PC restarted itself without BSOD: I purchased a new computer and updated everything. but for the pass two days my computer suddenly restarted itself without warning. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoCrV-H0tZ8lTrsv-K7tXhMrgBc?e=pn6AB6i have added a link to two dmp files and msinfoplease help me figure out why my PC...
  7. PC restarted itself without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarted itself without BSOD: I purchased a new computer and updated everything. but for the pass two days my computer suddenly restarted itself without warning. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnoCrV-H0tZ8lTrsv-K7tXhMrgBc?e=pn6AB6i have added a link to two dmp files and msinfoplease help me figure out why my PC...
  8. PC restarted itself without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Computer keeps randomly restarting without BSOD

Computer keeps randomly restarting without BSOD: my computer was having random shutdowns so i took it to a repair shop and they told me it had a bad pcie port so i bought a new motherboard, had the repair shop install it, and now im still having random shutdowns. It seems to only happen when i stream on twitch and game at...
  10. WINDOWS RANDOM RESTART WITHOUT BSOD

WINDOWS RANDOM RESTART WITHOUT BSOD: HELLO GUYS, WHEN I WAS PLAYING A GAME YESTERDAY MY PC RANDOMLY RESTART. THEN I SEARCHED EVENTS LOG AND I FOUND 3 ERRORS: 1 BUS/INRERCONNECT ERROR; 2 CACHE HIEARCHY ERROR. I HOPE TO FIND A SOLUTION, THANK YOU...