Windows 10: BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu

Discus and support BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day to whoever decides to help me. I have had my PC for at least 1 year now and I had started getting these BSOD's (bad system config info, irql... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarnabyJones12, Mar 28, 2019.

1. BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu

Good day to whoever decides to help me. I have had my PC for at least 1 year now and I had started getting these BSOD's (bad system config info, irql not less or equal, bad pool header). I'm not sure if it's my RAM that needs to be replaced or something. It started getting worse when I started waking up to my computer stuck on a BSOD. I woke up one morning and couldn't get past the startup repair menu. I can't even reset my PC! I tried looking up some tutorials online and they haven't even worked. I'm beyond frustrated and I really need my computer for school and work. God bless whoever decides to help and thank you for your time.

:)

BarnabyJones12, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Tais0112 Win User

Startup problems. Autorepair won´t fix it.

Hello

For the past few months my PC has not been able to startup. Auto repair won´t fix the problem, but it gave me all the problemdetails.

StartupRepairOffline

Problemsignature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problemsignature 03: Unknown

problemsignature 04: 211995523

problemsignature 05: AutoFailover

Problemsignature 06: 17

Problemsignature 07: NoRootCause

OS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

local ID: 1030

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Tais0112, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 28, 2019
  4. BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu

1. BSOD won't let me get past startup repair menu - Similar Threads - BSOD won't let

2. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  3. Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard.: Notepad won't let me paste from clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-wont-let-me-paste-from-clipboard/5fa8d79c-a3a5-40a3-b74a-d20449b30ed7
  4. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  5. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't let me paste pictures: Hello All -I am attempting to copy a group of pictures onto a back up drive and I am getting the attached message.My laptop is an IdeaPad Gaming 3 with currently 237 GB of memory with 226 GB being used. The backup drive I am trying to move items over to is a Seagate that is...
  6. Computer Won't let me paste pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair won't let me log in: I'm having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  8. Automatic repair won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair won't let me sign in: The problem first occurred when i was playing a game and then it froze and wouldn't let me close it, so i restarted my computer. When i restarted the computer it booted up like normal and after showed a black screen instead of the login menu. After a while the computer would...
  9. Automatic Repair won't let me log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair won't let me log in: Im having an issue with Windows 10 in which whenever I boot up my computer, Windows goes into the automatic startup repair. The problem is that whenever I try to enter my password to get past the startup repair screen it keeps saying that my password is incorrect. I have...
  10. won't let me enter password on first startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    won't let me enter password on first startup: After pressing the start button when the fist window appears I used to click the spacebar and then I could enter my password. Not anymore since the last update a few days ago. Now I have to shut down , start again and then I can enter the password....