Windows 10: BSOD working in Engineering Environment

Discus and support BSOD working in Engineering Environment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Ten Forums, I am back with another BSOD from my work. this is a higher production user and with no answers and multiple crashes (8 in the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CraigS, Dec 13, 2016.

1. CraigS Win User

BSOD working in Engineering Environment

Hello Ten Forums,

I am back with another BSOD from my work. this is a higher production user and with no answers and multiple crashes (8 in the last 24 hours) he is falling behind on work.

attached are the BSOD files as needed.

thanks,

Craig.

Attachment 113564

:)

CraigS, Dec 13, 2016

2. BSOD

Hi - sorted. It was the Steelseries Engine that was causing the BSOD.

J.Mccabe-Smith, Dec 13, 2016
  3. BSOD...base filtering engine stops working

Click on a field in the right pane

Press Control + A or click Edit > Select All

Click Edit > Copy

Paste in a reply here by pressing control + V or right click then click Paste.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 13, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The zip does not contain any dumpfiles.

But in the windows error report looking at the last 24 hours.
    Under application error 12/14/2016 4 x mention of WScommcentr4.exe
    Under windows error reporting
    About 30x entrys of windows updatefaillure3
    Code: 12/14/2016 5:03 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: 10.0.10240.16515
    P2: 80244007
    P3: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
    P4: Scan
    P5: 0
    P6: 1
    P7: 0
    P8: UpdateOrchestrator
    P9: {3DA21691-E39D-4DA6-8A4B-B43877BCB1B7}
    P10: 0

Attached files:
    C:\Windows\Temp\WER66E9.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_10.0.10240.16515_d2c5e56c6ef970fddf85346f428b1a551626ab8_00000000_cab_183766f8

Analysis symbol:
    Rechecking for solution: 0
    Report Id: 3ff1a36f-c21f-11e6-9bfa-d0509987d106
    Report Status: 4
    Hashed bucket:[/quote] In the ventviewer i found this entry a few times
    Code: Event[20176]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler Date: 2016-12-14T11:00:03.225 Event ID: 414 Task: Task Misconfiguration Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: MKE-DCOLEMAN.pierce.com Description: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\OneDrive Standalone Update Task v2 definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\OneDriveStandaloneUpdater.exe[/quote] Maybe this gives you any clues/ideas to continue with the solution.

Could you check the system if there any dumpfiles colllected and post a new dmlogcollector zip file.

lifetec, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD working in Engineering Environment - Similar Threads - BSOD working Engineering

2. Laptop Keyboard not working in Bitlocker environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard not working in Bitlocker environment: Hi Microsoft Community,I am having trouble using my laptop's keyboard to type in bitlocker password. I currently using external USB keyboard to type in, and it works perfectly.My laptop keyboard functions well, after bitloker, I can use that to type in for microsoft login...
  3. intel management engine not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    intel management engine not working: Intel R management not working and my laptop shuts down by itself after 20 mins. Ive tried updating, it said its in the newest version i tried uninstalling and deleting and it still doesnt work. Laptop still shuts down. Ive tried getting cleaning the insides for dusting...
  4. BSOD: "Critical process died" - No solutions in the recovery environment are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: "Critical process died" - No solutions in the recovery environment are working: The problem: When I start my PC, Windows fails to boot and I get a blue screen with "Stop code: Critical process died". I am unable to enter the desktop. It then restarts and attempts an automatic repair, but fails and takes me to the Recovery Environment Here, I tried many...
  5. BSOD, stuck in windows recovery environment

BSOD, stuck in windows recovery environment: This morning I encountered the BSOD again but this time it was different I had first gotten ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READONLY MEMORY, didnt think it was a big deal until i restarted and instead of going back to my login screen I went into the recovery enviroment still not a huge...
  6. AutoLogon not working in domain environment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    AutoLogon not working in domain environment: I have a strange problem with AutoLogon in our domain environment: we have several machines that are configured for autologon, where the registry entries DefaultUsername, DefaultPassword, DefaultDomainName are all verified as having the correct data, and AutoAdminLogon is...
  7. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.: FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on. My computer used to work fine, but recently started giving me the BSOD often, expecially during games such as space engineers and subnautica, both quite heavy...
  8. BSOD - Engineer Computer

BSOD - Engineer Computer: Hello Ten Forums. I have (yet again) another user who is getting BSOD's. they are maybe 1 every 1-2 weeks. he is not a power user, but an associate (so its more review than production). his PC is low on the RAM side of things (only 8gb) so i think it might be a memory...
  9. BSOD (different ones) in a work environment.

BSOD (different ones) in a work environment.: Hello Win10 Forums. I work as the help desk for a Stuctural Engineering Company. i have a user (located in a different office) that has had about 4 or 5 BSODs over the last month. one happened, went a few weeks with no issues. then 3 happened in a 36 hour time span,...
  10. W10 search engine stopped working.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 search engine stopped working.: Last night, my Windows 10 search engine stopped working. I can't click on a link someone gives me in a post and I can't even try to access a link manually. The only way I can look something up is on my Firefox search engine...........when DuckDuckgo is my preference. 95082