Windows 10: BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

Discus and support BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ya'll! I'm having the worst issue I've ever been through. It started with the WIFI signal lost, and then the computer displayed: "Your PC ran into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErikÖsterman, Aug 13, 2019.

1. BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

Hi ya'll!

I'm having the worst issue I've ever been through. It started with the WIFI signal lost, and then the computer displayed: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." and I was a loop with the same error.

I could never safe boot, enter advanced start, or really do anything. So I tired formatting all the drives on the PC hoping it would let me at least reinstall Windows. But no, the same dumb error occurs right after the Motherboard loading circle freezes.

I've changed the RAM, cleared cmos, unplugged hard drives, formatted all hard drives (Including SSD), Disconnected all devices when starting. I can't even run the windows installer from a USB drive.

This is driving me nuts....

Please if someone knows of a solution I'll paypal a million dollars <3

:)

ErikÖsterman, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Binge Win User

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Aug 13, 2019
  4. avknlr Win User

BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

BSOD error - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

• [*]"BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried... :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: netio.sys." im getting this message frequently please give
      a solution

avknlr, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried...

1. BSOD! "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We'll restart for you." I have tried... - Similar Threads - BSOD ran problem

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Good day! Hope you guys can help me. My old laptop LENOVO g4660 ran with a 320GB HDD and 2GB ram. It was working and all but after a few years I decided to upgrade it. I bought a SSD and 2 4GB GB (8GB) ram since I read somewhere that it supports 8GB of RAM. The problem now...
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  4. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart...: Why do I keep getting "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error... I preformed the advance troubleshoot and it didn't work for me....
  6. Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart...: Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Stop code: 0xc000021a I get this on a new build when installing windows for the first time. So going into repairs or advance mode is not an option....
  7. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My Windows 10 PC just crashed with a blue screen of death saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" (with a smiley face). I cringe when I watch some news show on TV, the camera zooms in and they (say the military) are using Windows doing safety critical /...
  9. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x00000000, 0x00000501, 0x00000500, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f1d94767-a34a-414f-a8b0-b616cc772393. 67425
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...