Windows 10: BSOD your system ran into a problem and needs to restart

Discus and support BSOD your system ran into a problem and needs to restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 64 bit pro with intel i7 6700k and a gigabyte motherboard z170x Gaming 5 16 gb of Ram Seasonic RM Powersypply 750 watt and sapphire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yafatana, Jun 4, 2021.

1. yafatana Win User

BSOD your system ran into a problem and needs to restart

I have windows 10 64 bit pro with intel i7 6700k and a gigabyte motherboard z170x Gaming 5 16 gb of Ram Seasonic RM Powersypply 750 watt and sapphire r9 390 video Card i noticed a blue screen and them seconds after my system was reboted

:)

yafatana, Jun 4, 2021

2. System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.

Hello,

I'm using this OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU desktop and have uploaded this system's specifications under the "2nd PC Spec" section of my profile.

This system often restarts itself at unexpected times, despite the fact that no resource intensive application is run on it (not even the Solitaire game in Windows 10!). Possibly the heaviest application that is run on this system is the Google Chrome Browser! Otherwise, its use is largely limited to the Microsoft Office suite.

I've disabled "Automatically restart" option under Advanced System Settings as follows:

BSOD your system ran into a problem and needs to restart [​IMG]

Despite this, I don't get the BSOD. The system simply restarts.

So the only option I could think of at my disposal was memory dumps (which thankfully are being created every time the system witnesses such restart!).

I used Nirsoft's BlueScreenView and got the following output:

As you can see, the culprit seems to be ntoskernel.exe.

However, a little reading over the internet suggested related to ntoskernel crash suggested that this is likely to be a drivers issue. But to my disappointment, when I validated this PC's drivers' status with Dell Command Update application, the system already had all relevant drivers installed and updated to their latest versions by Dell's standards.

I also ran the Passmark's Memtest86 testing tool on this system and no problems were reported.

I've run out of ideas at this point so I decided to create this thread.

I ran the Beta Log collector tool and the zip file is attached for your reference (please see DESKTOP-2OOD0RP-(2019-04-16_19-01-26).zip).

Kindly suggest possible issues/troubleshooting steps/solutions.

P.S.: I might be incorrect in posting this thread under the BSOD Crashes and Debugging Forum since this system isn't giving me an actual BSOD. So please let me know in case I migrate this thread to another forum.

Ten64BitUser, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jun 4, 2021
  4. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD your system ran into a problem and needs to restart - Similar Threads - BSOD system ran

2. : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...: Hello there!My laptop has been working fine until three days ago. This blue screen keeps popping up randomly and restarting my computer. It restarts it really fast, so when I look away to read something and look back, it had already restarted. I can't get any work done.It...
  3. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart bsod .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart bsod .: A few seconds after I open Sony Vegas , my sound on discord doesnt work as in I ca;t hear my friends, videos on Youtube stop having sound then i get this BSOD Kernel_Mode_heap_corruption, i once got BAD_POOL_CALLER also. It only happens when I open Sony...
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart bsod .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart bsod .: A few seconds after I open Sony Vegas , my sound on discord doesnt work as in I ca;t hear my friends, videos on Youtube stop having sound then i get this BSOD Kernel_Mode_heap_corruption, i once got BAD_POOL_CALLER also. It only happens when I open Sony...
  5. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart bsod .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART: I have a computer with the Windows 10 operating system, previously I was using my laptop, there was no installation of any software when I used it. after that i shut down my computer. when I want to use my laptop again I find the problem "your device ran into a problem and...
  7. "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart"

"your system ran in a problem and needs to restart": i get this error "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart" very frequently on my laptop sometimes twice a dayi have a dell g5 laptop and it is a year oldhere's a minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av3UfLZlZPYSlWVYOkTzxNuhGhZM?e=ynhdo9please any help is hugely...
  8. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  9. Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 (your system ran into a problem and need to restart) Problem: Hello everybody, I have installed oracle's virtual box on Samsung i7 laptop. I installed a windows 10 virtual machine, a windows server 2016 and an sql server inside virtual box. After that I installed the windows Assessment and Deployment Kit on my laptop. The purpose of...
  10. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...