Windows 10: BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5

Discus and support BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have recently started getting random BSODs which i am not sure if its a memory issue or with my CPU. I am unsure how to post any DUMP files as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanPranjic, Jul 12, 2019.

1. BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5

Hello, i have recently started getting random BSODs which i am not sure if its a memory issue or with my CPU. I am unsure how to post any DUMP files as it is not allowing me to transfer any.

Anyways, this happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5 with mods, or euro truck sim 2, but for a longer time. I checked if it was possibly my computer overheating but i am pretty sure its not that. My CPU temperature is normally at 65-67c on maximum load, i did however get a warning about my CPU voltage being over "12,0001" something volts. Not sure if it is related with this. I have not overclocked my cpu.

Most of the time the BSODs have been:

"System Service Exception"

But at random times i would also get "Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal Windows 10"

Also a screenshot of speccy showing my computer.

https://imgur.com/RlmQFCN

:)

AlanPranjic, Jul 12, 2019
  2. KRISIS Win User

BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5

Hello,

I've had several BSODs in the last few weeks. It happens randomly and with no clear pattern, but most often it happens when I run KVRT (Kaspersky Tool) and when playing GTA 5.

Sometimes it can go days without a BSOD, then again I get 5 a day.

If I try to reproduce the BSOD I have to at least run KVRT 5 times and sometimes do something in the browser (Firefox), so it's not so easy to pinpoint the cause, as it sometimes runs for several days with no problem.

GTA 5 also showed some major slowdowns, as well as graphical errors and game crashes that did not necessarily lead to a BSOD but sometimes did.

Benchmarks and Stresstests (AMD Overdrive, CPU-Z, Prime95) still don't crash or freeze the PC, no matter how long they run. So I wonder why KVRT and GTA cause such problems. MemTest86 did not show any problems.

Driver are all up to date and windows is updated to the newest version. There is no unknown device in the device manager.

The system uses an AMD FX-9590 Eight Core processor that has been overclocked to 4,8 GHz (from 4,7) and else only has the graphics card R9 390 slightly overclocked to 1050 MHz (from 1010). The built was stable in 3D Mark Firestrike Stress Test and I had no problem for around a year. Games worked as they should, and there was not a single BSOD before.

For 4 weeks, however, I had more and more BSODs over time. At the beginning they were rare but now they are more frequent. I set the clocks of both the CPU and GPU back to normal, but now I lag in game and I cannot play it anymore. I still have the same crashes with stock speeds as with overclocks, so there is no difference there.

Some people pointed out that Power Supply Units can degrade over time. The PSU is from 2011 and had been constantly in use since then. Do you think the voltages dropped over time so that it isn't enough for the CPU?
    I raised the vcore (and all the other) voltages in the BIOS, but that has only lead to more frequent BSODs.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5 :)

KRISIS, May 27, 2020
  3. problem in running GTA 5

• issue started just I installed the game successfully and tried to run or play the game through desktop
    • yes, I made some changes on my device prior to this issue by deactivating my antivirus and firewall and I also thought may be two dll files isdone.dll and unarc.dll were absent so I have downoloaded them in zip file and then I saved there extractions
      in system32 and syswow64. I also downloaded swiftsshader file and saved it in game folder but I am unable to run the game........
    • actually gta 5 was in zip file
    • I also used troubleshooter but nothing happen.....

ShubhamGoelGoel, May 27, 2020
  4. BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5

GTA 5 not playing properly

my game gta 5 is not playing properly all though I have 4gb ram i3 4150 processor cpu 3.50ghz and intal hd graphics 4400

Moved from Insider

Original title: game

suvojitghosh, May 27, 2020
Thema:

BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5

1. BSOD happens usually when is start to play some heavy games such as GTA 5 - Similar Threads - BSOD happens usually

2. BSOD when playing games / heavy load`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games / heavy load`: Hello. I'm new to the forums; I've specifically created this account to get assistance with my current problem. My computer has been crashing randomly whenever I try to play resource heavy games Genshin Impact/Dead by daylight/The finals but works totally fine on lighter...
  3. BSOD when playing games / heavy load`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games / heavy load`: Hello. I'm new to the forums; I've specifically created this account to get assistance with my current problem. My computer has been crashing randomly whenever I try to play resource heavy games Genshin Impact/Dead by daylight/The finals but works totally fine on lighter...
  4. My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5: My pc keeps freezing and going drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I play games for a long while.I have; Reset BIOS, updated GPU drives, updated windows.I dont know what else to do.My hardware is;GTX 1050I5 9600K16gb ramZ370 UD or Z390 UD motherboard I forgotLog Name: System...
  5. My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5: My pc keeps freezing and going drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I play games for a long while.I have; Reset BIOS, updated GPU drives, updated windows.I dont know what else to do.My hardware is;GTX 1050I5 9600K16gb ramZ370 UD or Z390 UD motherboard I forgotLog Name: System...
  6. BSoD when playing GTA V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when playing GTA V: Hi, I keep getting the blue screen of death every 20 minutes or so while playing GTA V, I don't know why My graphic driver is up-to-day, While restoro didn't work for me because it was paid. Can someone help me?...
  7. BSOD sporadic and usually playing games

BSOD sporadic and usually playing games: Hi guys So I have been having sporadic blue screens and they are usually during game play. I play multiple different games, but what I have noticed is that Battlefield 5 or Planetside 2 will crash straight to desktop no error, then when I play another game, soon I may get a...
  8. BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5

BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5: Hello, I've had several BSODs in the last few weeks. It happens randomly and with no clear pattern, but most often it happens when I run KVRT (Kaspersky Tool) and when playing GTA 5. Sometimes it can go days without a BSOD, then again I get 5 a day. If I try to...
  9. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.: Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment 111193 Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated. Thanks! 70611
  10. BSOD when playing GTA 5

BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600