Windows 10: BSOD

Discus and support BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately, I got my new pc , I have installed every driver needed but I get a BSOD every 3-4 days. Here are my latest minidumps. Any ideas how I can fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WarmWX, May 27, 2020.

1. WarmWX Win User

BSOD

Lately, I got my new pc , I have installed every driver needed but I get a BSOD every 3-4 days. Here are my latest minidumps. Any ideas how I can fix that? It's annoying because its so random, happens when I'm gaming.

On Wed 5/27/2020 10:40:46 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052720-6906-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C2390
    Bugcheck code: 0x154 0xFFFF9B0B3D745000, 0xFFFFD509E97FA6E0, 0x1, 0x0
    Error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 5/23/2020 8:05:17 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-12000-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys FLTMGR+0x3599
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8004751E4F2, 0xFFFFCD0F747DEF98, 0xFFFFCD0F747DE7E0
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in a file system driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

:)

WarmWX, May 27, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD :)

cplpro, May 27, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

BSOD

1. BSOD - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  3. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  4. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory Issues and BSoD

Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  6. Memory Issues and BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Issues and BSoD: Hi Guys,I upgraded my CPU from 5700G to 5950x. Got a 4070Ti and also ASUS Loki 1000W.I was getting some CPU related logs after 3-4 months of usage. I did all clean fresh reset and install but then I started getting Memory Check Exception and restarts.I'm not able to debug the...
  7. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be
  8. BSOD when I Logged Off from my account

BSOD when I Logged Off from my account: I do not know what is going on with my Windows 11 PC. 3 weeks ago it happened differently as well. Here is the mini dump:041724-18703-01.dmp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-i-logged-off-from-my-account/7606334a-c6df-4ef8-bb3a-f8e92b9bf3be
  9. Repeated BSOD

Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD: I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception error windows 10