Windows 10: Bsod: It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained

Discus and support Bsod: It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, anyone can help me about this Blue screen of death? It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gracey329, Jan 10, 2017.

1. gracey329 Win User

Bsod: It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained

Hello, anyone can help me about this Blue screen of death? It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained.. thank you

:)

gracey329, Jan 10, 2017

2. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

Thank you very much for looking at this.

I followed the directions for uninstalling the drivers, and attempted to install new ones that I

downloaded from my motherboard maker, ASUS.
    Unfortunately, they don't provide audio drivers for anything past Win 7 64 bit, but even though I'm running Win 10, I tried them. The computer would still crash when I ran driver verifier at startup and I had
    to use a restore point.

When I checked which drivers were installed, however, it seemed to still be reverting to the original ones that initially caused the problem. So, I did some research on my own and used the Windows Show or Hide Updates program to make sure VIA wasn't auto-updating,
    but the issues persisted. So, as a last resort, I simply went to device manager and updated the audio drivers to Win 10 provided by Microsoft, but I'm still getting the driver verifier crash before the system starts. My computer is presently in this state.
    As long as I don't use driver verifier, it doesn't crash at startup, but I bet it will after normal sustained use.

The new dump files are here from the trials above. I'm curious if they're all still pointing to the audio driver, and if so/not,
    what other steps you might recommend?

BSOD Monster, Jan 10, 2017
  3. Driver Verifier BSOD diagnosis opinions?

I used the link provided and selected the option that says the BSOD occurred while using my PC. The link suggests checking for updates and disconnecting hardware. My software is already up to date, and rather than disconnecting random hardware, I was under
    the impression from that by uploading the dump files from the Driver Verifier program that from

this post
    , there might be some clues as to what specific driver is causing the crashes. Is that possible to determine?

BSOD Monster, Jan 10, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Bsod: It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained

Hello Gracey and welcome to TenForums *Smile

We are going to need a lot more information about your PC before we can help. Please fill in your system specs and then provide us with the files we need to analyse the blue screen of death events. See the BSOD Posting Instructions for details.

Thanks!

philc43, Jan 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Bsod: It turns my pc into sleep and cannot be opened unless it turns lowbat or battery drained - Similar Threads - Bsod turns sleep

2. Battery drains when turned off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery drains when turned off: I bought a HP 820 G3 that runs on Windows 10. I discovered that the battery drains when turned off completely. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drains-when-turned-off/5ae56c7b-f9c7-4ec0-8ec6-8e1195c553a3
  3. Battery drains when turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drains when turned off: I bought a HP 820 G3 that runs on Windows 10. I discovered that the battery drains when turned off completely. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-drains-when-turned-off/5ae56c7b-f9c7-4ec0-8ec6-8e1195c553a3
  4. Battery drains when turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird battery drain on sleep: My laptop seems to drain about 40-50% battery overnight on sleep some days.The sleep study reports of my laptop are attached below. The first image is of when the battery got drained and the second image is of the day when it didn't.I'm not able to figure out what is actually...
  6. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird battery drain on sleep: My laptop seems to drain about 40-50% battery overnight on sleep some days.The sleep study reports of my laptop are attached below. The first image is of when the battery got drained and the second image is of the day when it didn't.I'm not able to figure out what is actually...
  7. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Battery drain during sleep

Battery drain during sleep: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 running on Windows 10 Home when closing the lid putting it in sleep mode, not hibernation. The problem seems to mainly appear after having it connected to an HDMI device/beamer. The laptop experiences a significant...
  9. Battery drain during sleep

Battery drain during sleep: I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Laptop, with the Core i5 and 8gb RAM. When I close the lid, putting it into sleep mode, the battery still drains quite a lot. For example, if I leave it in sleep over night, the battery can easily go down by 30% or more. During use, the...
  10. Surface Book battery drain while turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Book battery drain while turned off: As the title describes, it happened this morning after charging it the night before to 100%, I disconnected the power source and had it on for a few minutes then turned if off. About nine hours later, I turn it one (without power chord) and it was at 33%!! I ran a powecfg...