Windows 10: BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Discus and support BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details: here is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 卓志谢, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. 卓志谢 Win User

BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

I get this blue screen of death randomly from time to time and i wan't to fix it i got blue screen view giving me the following details:

here is the link

https://mega.nz/#!o84ynSRB!1AVTOEew_Qin0CiyRQqW9N4s3jyW2Q9I6_54yq4eBxU

:)

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello. I am getting BSOD errors: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL during benchmark stress tests.

All drivers are updated includubg latest BIOS. Ran memcheck86 with no errors.

OS Windows 10 Home

i7 8700k

Asus ROG Z-370E

Nvidia GTX 1080TI

Corsiar Vengance 16gb 8x2 3200Mhz Ram

Samsung 500gb SSD

Hitachi 1TB HDD

Here is a link to the minidump files and Driver View

Items Shared on 7-12-2019 1

Thank you.

3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: dxgkrnl.s

Hi guys, I've been getting some crashes on my computer lately. Soft crashes from games which do not require a full computer restart. However, I have noted the following:

1) On one occasion when running a semi-GPU intensive program, I experienced a BSOD with the error code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I don't think I have the .dmp file for this anymore.
    2) I was running a virus scan overnight and turned my monitors off. By the next morning, when I turned on my monitors (and pressing keys on my keyboard to wake it up), I was met with a BSOD. Checking the minidump file indicated to me that the BSOD only occurred when I sent input to my keyboard, meaning that the scan and PC was running all night/morning, up until that point. In this minidump, it pinpointed that dxgkrnl.sys failed.

What I have done to troubleshoot:

• Full scan with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender
    • Uninstall Nvidia drivers with DDU and install the most recent drivers (and even tried an older one too)
    • Full mem86 test - PASS
    • Furmark test - no crashes

Speccy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/5...C5pA6kCPd2lFVL

• Specs:
    • Windows 10 Pro (V. 1803)
    • GTX1080
    • Tomahawk B350
    • 16GB RAM @ 3200Mhz

Appreciate any suggestions or advice to keep this from happening!

anonalchemist, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  4. OhBillyOh Win User

BSOD Hardware or Driver issue? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL AND PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

Hello!

I am getting a BSOD almost everytime I push my computer for games sometimes even just browsing the internet. I've seen lots of BSODs but the most common is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT but I have encountered IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL AND PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

I've reinstalled my graphic driver, updated to windows 10, used ccleaner, ran my antivirus, ran memtest, made sure my drivers are up to date and have run out of ideas.

I'm attaching my dmp files but if anything else is needed I would be happy to get that. I can continue adding dmp files after any more BSODs if that would help too.

troubleshooting.zip

Thanks,

Billy Oh

Thema:

1. BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) - Similar Threads - BSOD(PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)和(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

2. Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watching Youtube and computer crash. No BSOD: Watching Youtube video in chrome browser. Suddenly the screen goes black and the speaker makes a weird sound. On Mon 16-Sep-19 8:39:40 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-28375-01.dmp This was probably caused by...
  3. Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout

Windows 10, ver 1903 with Hyper-V: BSOD Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout: Greetings, Since updating to Win 10 version 1903 in the past several weeks, two machines with Hyper-V enabled are BSOD with a Synthetic_Watchdog_Timeout error, noting hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe in the dmp files on both systems. One machine was updated to 1903 that has a...
  4. BSOD: IRQL Not Less or Equal & many diffrent BSOD's after power outage.

BSOD: IRQL Not Less or Equal & many diffrent BSOD's after power outage.: Hello Can anyone help me out. So after the power went out, I keep getting different random BSOD's and its been about a month now I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated. Thanks Link to dump , .nfo & screen shot of system info zip file :...
  5. BSOD even after fresh windows install "page fault in nonpaged area"

BSOD even after fresh windows install "page fault in nonpaged area": My PC isn't that old, less or around a year old. I started getting BSOD. I couldn't figure it out after trying stuff, so I did a fresh install of windows with a USB. Still happening....
  6. BSOD's frequent even when system is idle

BSOD's frequent even when system is idle: Hello! This has been happening for quite some time and I've finally gotten tired of it. I'll get a really weird BSOD; CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Windbg gave it a bug check of 109, did a little Googling on it but it's a bit above my knowledge level. The BSOD occurs with...
  7. BSOD aktimag.sys

BSOD aktimag.sys: Hi, i have received many Blue screens with varying error messages latest is caused by aktimag.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-aktimagsys/dda7126d-1c7d-4fc6-8f26-9e5f8d537bc3
  8. No execute memory infinite re boot and BSOD

No execute memory infinite re boot and BSOD: this happened after factory resetting the device It is a tablet so no removable part[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-execute-memory-infinite-re-boot-and-bsod/74d176f4-c4a4-44e2-8d46-d7bf6bd81cbe
  9. Constant different BSODs after update

Constant different BSODs after update: I was forced to update to the newest update and title update to play gears 5 (which ctd on its own a ton) Ever since then ive been getting ramoant blue screens for kernel security, memory management, you name it. Everything was fine before then. Updated all my drivers, ran...
  10. BSOD crash after installed proper drivers.

BSOD crash after installed proper drivers.: On Sun 9/15/2019 10:06:10 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091519-11734-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (0xFFFFF8054E615BEB) Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFC029FA1F748B, 0x0,...