Windows 10: BSODs 0-2 per day while browsing/gaming, new PC

Discus and support BSODs 0-2 per day while browsing/gaming, new PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having some BSODs the last few days, which i dont happen to be able to resolve on my own. Tried updating the BIOS and updating all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nomic96, Sep 4, 2019.

1. nomic96 Win User

BSODs 0-2 per day while browsing/gaming, new PC

Hello,

I am having some BSODs the last few days, which i dont happen to be able to resolve on my own. Tried updating the BIOS and updating all drivers. I did get one of the BSODs while i was playing Teamfight Tactics, so i guess its not related to Firefox.

I ran the V2 log collector, i don't know if the files are german or english though because i just switched my system language. might be some older dumpfiles which are still german *Sad

I hope somebody can help me, i just recently bought this PC and would like to know how to fix the BSODs.

Thank you very much in advance!

P.S.: When i startup my PC it takes a few seconds before everything seems to be working correctly. Sound is scuffed for a few seconds etc. i don't know if its a Ryzen thing (new to AMD, didn't have it on my intel setup) or if that might have something to do with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Just got another one. Putting another V2 Log in the attachments. (logs of the last one should be 100% english)

:)

nomic96, Sep 4, 2019

2. No browsing history last 2 or 3 days

my search comes up in my microsoft account but the last 2 or 3 days ive gotten no browsing history

* Original title: browsing history

* Moved from: Internet Explorer 10/Other/Unknown

alisonbarr15, Sep 4, 2019
  3. nublet Win User
    Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other times just browsing the internet. This would happen at least once a day (I use this PC only for about 1-4 hours and the BSODs were random).

After doing some research online I ran "sfc /scannow" and the system passed the integrity test. A few days in to the issue I cleared my prefetch folder and the system was once again stable for a few days and then the BSODs happened again. Clearing the prefetch folder would give me a few stable days and the back to the usual BSODs. After a few days I noticed that my graphics card (Asus HD7950 OC2) died (vertical lines on the screen), this made me believe that the PC must have been crashing to the graphic card failing slowly.

I went ahead and purchased a new entry level card (Sapphire RX460) and I didnt see the crash for a few days, but it came back to the same issue again. This time around the PC would BSOD sometimes or it would just freeze while I was in game, the cursor would move around but the PC itself was frozen (ctrl+alt+del etc nothing worked). At other times the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD would come up and the PC would be stuck at 0% collection of the dump. I am not sure if it helps but the audio would be kind of stuck too.

The most annoying part is I cannot just keep pressing the power button to power off or use the reset button because my SSD doesnt get detected when doing that and I have to do a power cycle on the SSD which would take up about 40-60 mins. Trust me when I tell you that I have tried everything and I am contacting you guys as a last resort because I have no idea what to do now.

I am someone who tries to google as much as possible to resolve an issue and this one has me dumbfounded. Any help with this would be highly appreciated.

PC Specs,
    Processor - Intel i7-3770
    Mobo - Asus P8Z77-V
    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3
    PSU - Corsair 650W Modular
    Graphics Card - Sapphire RX460
    SSD - Intel 330 180 GB
    Hard Disk - Hitachi HD721010DlE630 1 TB 7200 RPM

EDIT: The disks pass SMART checks and have no errors listed in their SMART attributes ie no pending sectors/offline uncorrectable etc.

EDIT 2: The PC just froze again when browsing but it came back to life and I immediately opened the event viewer to see if I could find something useful and I found three warnings,
    1 - Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.
    2 - The IO operation at logical block address 0x46ea30 for Disk 0 (PDO name: \Device\00000034) was retried.
    3 - Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0, was issued.

Could this mean that the SSD is failing? A SMART output of the SSD - Error logging capability: (0x01) Error logging supported. General P - Pastebin.com

nublet, Sep 4, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

1. BSODs 0-2 per day while browsing/gaming, new PC - Similar Threads - BSODs per while

2. New BSOD/resets during browsing and/or gaming, once daily past 4 days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New BSOD/resets during browsing and/or gaming, once daily past 4 days.: 2-3 hours after booting, the PC goes dark all lighting and 3 monitors a BSOD appears very briefly in very low resolution on the main 32"/1440p/165hz before system restarts to Windows. System then is fine for hours following and hasn't BSOD'd a second time in any session since...
  3. New BSOD/resets during browsing and/or gaming, once daily past 4 days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New BSOD/resets during browsing and/or gaming, once daily past 4 days.: 2-3 hours after booting, the PC goes dark all lighting and 3 monitors a BSOD appears very briefly in very low resolution on the main 32"/1440p/165hz before system restarts to Windows. System then is fine for hours following and hasn't BSOD'd a second time in any session since...
  4. 2 BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD while gaming: Hello, Yesterday while I was playing a BSOD occured with the stop code: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000010, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8042c413e44.I ran a memory test but there were no problems, so I updated my gpu driver. Yet today I got another BSOD with the...
  5. BSOD per day

BSOD per day: 070321-8953-01.dmp - Google Drive i try to use v2 log collector,however,there is a error message in cmd : Get-MpPreference : The term 'Get-MpPreference' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or...
  6. Random BSOD's while gaming on new PC

Random BSOD's while gaming on new PC: Hello everyone, I just bought a new custom built PC, and it's been crashing randomly. It crashes on both high end games (Cyberpunk 2077), lower end new games (Valheim), and older games (Cities Skyline). Strangely enough CoD runs perfectly fine. I'm troubleshooting together...
  7. Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recent Activity and Web Browsing per day: hi, I'm using windows family for quite a while now. The "recent activity and web browsing" is very usefull, but its also very limited, is there a way to see more granular breakdown ? for example - I want to see all activities browsing, applications, etc only for a...
  8. maximum gaming time per day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    maximum gaming time per day: I wish to limit the maximun gaming time on each PC in my family, during a 24 hrs. time period, for instance a max. of 25 minutes a day and no more, no matter whether in the morning or during the evenings hours. Any suggestion? PC operating system: windows 10....
  9. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  10. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loading up games causing bsods