Windows 10: BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install

Discus and support BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After doing a fresh install of Windows, I've had 2 BSODs. The BSODs that I'm experiencing are far inbetween, one in Dec 2nd and one today in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ConwayNews, Dec 26, 2020.

1. BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install

ConwayNews, Dec 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 26, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Thema:

BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install

1. BSODs after a Fresh Windows Install - Similar Threads - BSODs Fresh Install

2. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsods after fresh windows installation: This is my 4th time freshly installing windows. I am severely frustrated because bsods won't stop even after fresh installs. I have booted safe mode successfully and get no bsods. After my fresh install I went to install 3 apps. Chrome, steam, and discord. I decided to wait...
  3. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods after fresh windows installation: This is my 4th time freshly installing windows. I am severely frustrated because bsods won't stop even after fresh installs. I have booted safe mode successfully and get no bsods. After my fresh install I went to install 3 apps. Chrome, steam, and discord. I decided to wait...
  4. Bsods after fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptop that i hardly use nowHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKHere is a minidump files LINKPlease help, as i have 3,000 USD paperweight :...
  6. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after fresh install: HiI have repeated BSOD's with my new gaming laptopHere is a zipped memory.dmp files LINKCan someone pelase help, i have 3,000 USD paperweight : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-fresh-install/7bacbfbe-af7b-46fc-9636-8b69b67bdbf7
  7. BSOD after fresh install

BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  8. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  9. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I purchased a new gaming PC with CyberpowerPC. One month after using it I started getting frequent blue screen crashes daily. CyberpowerPC advised that I re-seat the ram and re-install windows. I did both and I still got a blue screen crash 1 day after windows...
  10. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I am getting inconsistent BSOD errors with the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Sometimes I can be working on my computer for hours without seeing it, then it will show up and my computer will probably freeze during boot a few times and BSOD within a few minutes of...