Windows 10: BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC

Discus and support BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CPU: Intel i7-4770GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GBRAM: 4GBx4 16 GB DDR3-1600mhz MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3SSD/HDD: Apacer 120GB SSD, Toshiba 1.8 TB HDDPSU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nailedzz, Sep 9, 2021.

1. nailedzz Win User

BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC

CPU: Intel i7-4770GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GBRAM: 4GBx4 16 GB DDR3-1600mhz MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3SSD/HDD: Apacer 120GB SSD, Toshiba 1.8 TB HDDPSU: Thermaltake 750W Smart BX1I updated Windows a week ago and before that I didnt encounter any problems. For the whole week i've been using my PC with BSOD's atleast once or twice a day. I have also been troubleshooting mostly following youtube videos from a guy names MDTech and i think its working because the error code changes most of the time. It mostly happens when im browsing the web, watching youtube and watching a friend on Discord share scr

:)

nailedzz, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Yuniel Win User

Runtime Errors

well i guess i come here too late , i read all , i format my PC 20 hours ago and i get runtime error for like 6 time in less than 12 hours , is there a guide how to fixed it ? steps by steps also if it with picture really apreciate *Sad

in the installation i dont select cortana , i turn off all and dont sign in with microsoft account if this info help

https://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...-1.png" id="attachment264195" rel="nofollow">

- - - Updated - - -

now more error and cortana now

BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

i try to change view of category of CP to large to see what hapenned

also this problem/bug can cause to reduce the speed of my internet drastically ??

Yuniel, Sep 9, 2021
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC :)

cplpro, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC - Similar Threads - BSOD's almost every

2. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  3. Blue screen almost every three hours.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen almost every three hours.: Hi guys, I have used memset to check the ram and there is nothing wrong with the ram; I have also checked the HDD and it passed the test; I have checked the bios settings as this is my server I have not made any overclocking settings including loadline which is at the default...
  4. New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so: I've recently built a new pc with some old parts and have been experiencing a lot of blue screens. I've tried troubleshooting to no avail and am here wondering what else I can do.The specs are as follows:Ryzen 5 7600xB650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 on bios FB2x16 GB DDR5 T-Force...
  5. New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC with Bluescreens Every 6 Hours or so: I've recently built a new pc with some old parts and have been experiencing a lot of blue screens. I've tried troubleshooting to no avail and am here wondering what else I can do.The specs are as follows:Ryzen 5 7600xB650 Gaming X AX rev 1.3 on bios FB2x16 GB DDR5 T-Force...
  6. BSOD every 3-6 hours. afd.sys, nwifi.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD every 3-6 hours. afd.sys, nwifi.sys: Hello, My laptop has been recently having BSOD every 3-6 hours. Sometimes it's due to afd.sys, sometimes due to nwifi.sys. The link to recent minidump files is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alap-vWK0mekiY9QNK6j-K-0cSvKrw?e=jCBX1o I've installed all latest drivers, but...
  7. Facing Bluescreen almost Every Hour. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Facing Bluescreen almost Every Hour. Help!: I am facing Bluescreen almost Every hour submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2nb66/facing_bluescreen_almost_every_hour_help/
  8. My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My background is changing every hour, despite being set to change every 6 hours.: Under Settings > Personalization > Background, I have "Slideshow" selected. I have it set to Change Picture every "6 hours". But in actuality, the background is changing every hour. (In case it is needed, Shuffle is ON, and Allow Slideshow when on battery power is OFF.)...
  9. BSOD almost every hour, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

BSOD almost every hour, CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: This is getting very old, BSOD without warning, critical process died message, and reboots after collecting error information. I don't know what to do to fix it. Started after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8. 25148
  10. BSOD every hour

BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866