Windows 10: Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY

Discus and support Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i NEED HELP IM LOSING MY MINDdumpshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-83VhEQxi4W9lpDX0jle8cfuO7lU6FT9?usp=sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlTho1, Sep 14, 2021.

1. AlTho1 Win User

Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY

i NEED HELP IM LOSING MY MINDdumpshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-83VhEQxi4W9lpDX0jle8cfuO7lU6FT9?usp=sharing

:)

AlTho1, Sep 14, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

(Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

That sounds like a problem with a task, disable all non-microsoft tasks in the task manager (can be done through Ccleaner) to see if that improves anything.
    Attachment 67837

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

3. King'z Win User
    Random blackscreen after logging in task manager NOT working and safe mode still shows a blackscreen

As I said I tried these steps except some because I have to acces my desktop through Safe mode but unfortunately I can't it still showing blackscreen, thank you even if it didn't help me but you tried have a good day !

King'z, Sep 14, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY - Similar Threads - Bsods Blackscreen EVERY

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every alternate day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every alternate day: Can anyone help me in finding out what is causing my pc to bsod? Latest BSOD error was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-alternate-day/1fefa6da-054a-4260-b318-69ff3167a2ea
  4. Getting a BSOD every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a BSOD every day: Hello,Over the last week, I've gotten a BSOD every night. I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and I was able to run WinDbg and I get the following:nt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff804`66df6c20 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:fffff909`c68eea00=000000000000014f4: kd> !analyze...
  5. BSOD every day or so

BSOD every day or so: Hello, I've been getting a BSOD lately and I'd like to know what's wrong. I only have 1 minidump file for some reason from a couple of days ago. Please let me know if you can help, and I'll upload it. Thanks...
  6. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  7. BSOD every day - msrpc.sys

BSOD every day - msrpc.sys: Windows 10 Ryzen 9 3900X Zotac RTX 3090 Gigabyte X570 motherboard All with latest drivers including AMD chipset driver Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq_LG2umIbHObA7lJ2BlqDrvy3s?e=dGbnG7 during BSOD, it's always about "msrpc.sys" help please?...
  8. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  9. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  10. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...