Windows 10: BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC

Discus and support BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my gaming pc around a year ago. After turning on the PC, I had installed windows 10, then downloaded the appropriate drivers, then all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSODman, Jun 18, 2021.

1. BSODman Win User

BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC

I built my gaming pc around a year ago. After turning on the PC, I had installed windows 10, then downloaded the appropriate drivers, then all the games I wanted, then went to business. About a month after that, I experienced my first BSOD. Within the next few days, another one, and again and again in the same pattern. I tried to ignore it, and in fact I never knew anything about BSODs, and so just pushed it to the back of my mind and went on as usual. These BSODs had originally happened once every 3-5 days, and that carried on for a few months, then eventually it started happening every 2 day

:)

BSODman, Jun 18, 2021

2. Pc Plagued with BSOD HEEEEEELPPP

For the past month my pc has been plagued with BSODs.

I already ran the memory diagnostics tool included with windows, updated bios, installed al windows updates, tested individual RAM sticks and restored my computer 2 time but the problem still persists.

The BSODs vary in type and in time in which they appear, but always during some task.

I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9480m with 12 GB of RAM, 258Gb SSD, running Windows 10 Pro, Intel i5 vPro

PLEEAAASE HEEEELP

JuanPaullada Bazua, Jun 18, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Please post here: Forum: BSOD Crashes and Debugging.

Follow the directions at the top of the forun and top of each thread or post:

BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC [​IMG]

I suggest just copy and paste all the info in your post here into the BSOD thread.

Ztruker, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. BSODs and system crashes have been plaguing me ever since I built my PC - Similar Threads - BSODs system crashes

2. These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.: I am begging for some help. I use my PC everyday, and these two errors are causing my PC to crash:The ipadtst service failed to start due to the following error: ipadtst is not a valid Win32 application.ANDThe ipadtst2 service failed to start due to the following error:...
  3. These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.: I am begging for some help. I use my PC everyday, and these two errors are causing my PC to crash:The ipadtst service failed to start due to the following error: ipadtst is not a valid Win32 application.ANDThe ipadtst2 service failed to start due to the following error:...
  4. My PC has been facing problems ever since I first built it, .Net Framework problems, Out of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been facing problems ever since I first built it, .Net Framework problems, Out of...: I built my PC over 2 months ago and it has been facing problems. The First problems I faced was games crashing telling to update my graphic drivers despite being fully updated, after a restart the game would normally launch fine but after sometime playing may crash throwing...
  5. My PC has been facing problems ever since I first built it, .Net Framework problems, Out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been facing problems ever since I first built it, .Net Framework problems, Out of...: I built my PC over 2 months ago and it has been facing problems. The First problems I faced was games crashing telling to update my graphic drivers despite being fully updated, after a restart the game would normally launch fine but after sometime playing may crash throwing...
  6. My PC has been facing problems ever since I first built it, .Net Framework problems, Out of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months: I had a previous build that was have BSOD problems, Assumed incorrectly it was the age of the system and the current operating in October.Since i have updated the build to include AMD B550m mother board AMD Ryzen 5 chip with Vega graphics, Solid state Kingston Drive and WD...
  8. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC: Well as the title explains, I have been getting same BSOD since the day I have built my PC. At first I thought MSI's Dragon Center has caused the issue but well I have formatted and reset CMOS for couple of times now and I keep getting BSOD with no luck. Most of the times dmp...
  9. BSOD at random times ever since PC was built

BSOD at random times ever since PC was built: I built my PC last year and have been getting random BSODs ever since. I have reinstalled and updated Windows 2 or 3 times, but it has no effect. I even rebuilt my PC recently, which stopped BSODs for a few days, but now they are happening again. I thought it could be the...
  10. multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new

multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new: Hi, Long story short, 2 days ago i built my new pc and ever since I've been struggling with BSoD's all over the place, crashes immediately when i join a CSGO game, and sometimes crashes even when i'm just browsing. The crashes are mostly - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ,...