Windows 10: BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....

Discus and support BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello you people out there, Here I am again, this time with recurring BSOD-problems on a different laptop, here in our cottage. I include a zip-file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ihh1948, Mar 30, 2019.

1. ihh1948 Win User

BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....

Hello you people out there,

Here I am again, this time with recurring BSOD-problems on a different laptop, here in our cottage.

I include a zip-file, mainly filled with .MDP's from our last visit, about 2 weeks ago.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e0UbHBsJwSvMtkBGX2c98rL8u4fL5wxk

Hope a solution is found soon..

:)

ihh1948, Mar 30, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... :)

cplpro, Mar 30, 2019
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Mar 30, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... - Similar Threads - BSOD's BSOD's BSOD's

2. BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: I have been getting BSOD's for a couple of months now, i have tried using a different gpu, reinstalling and updating drivers, ran windows memory diagnostic tool, and a clean install of windows 10 Games crash to desktop without error codes also I have some dmp's from today...
  3. Bsod

Bsod: Уже как месяц мучаюсь с проблемой, так и не могу. Выгодно, пожалуйста, решите проблему. Замена техникой, что я делал, это: замена ссд, замена блока питания, поставил охлаждение на чипсет матери, поставил себе чистую 10 раньше была 7, обновлял все дарйвера. ссылки на дампы:...
  4. bsod

in Windows 10 Customization
    bsod: can this please be flagged to a admin been nearly 3 weeks since last reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod/25c9e451-b714-47a8-885c-10608bae95f6 this is not good customer service...
  5. BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: When my PC is under load like playing games, the games either crash, freeze or my PC goes to the BSOD. The error codes I have seen are Stop Code Memory Management, Critical Structure Corruption and Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. Nothing in the PC is overclocked. I tried to...
  6. BSOD

BSOD: Got a BSOD but dont know how to read and find the source of the problems ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis...
  7. BSOD

BSOD: I have a BlackSOD on my Toshiba Satellite running the latest Windows10. It happened yesterday 16 April 2020 with the scheduled update. I tried every option apart from a complete wipe. I found that I had a damaged disk that would not repair. It mentioned WindowsSYS32...
  8. BSoD

BSoD: Hi, I have been getting BSoD errors of varying types for a while now, It has most recently been happening while running Elgato's Game Capture HD Software PC Specs: GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X MOBO: ROG STRIX X570-F Gaming RAM: Corsair...
  9. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: [ATTACH] Hello. Hello. I think i was get bsod but not sure. System was hanged and lags after crash in game to desktop. After 1 minute i get system reboot ( like power cut ) and logged to system. Screen from event log: 20:17:30 reported time of unexpected reboot. There...
  10. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: Hello. My question is. I get crash in game when i click exit to desktop. Black screen for 1 minute,nothing responding. Then desktop appeared ,screen appeared and after 1 minute pc just reset itself. I open eventog and there was only about KERNEL-POWER 41,but not bugcheck. So...