Windows 10: BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....

Discus and support BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello you people out there, Here I am again, this time with recurring BSOD-problems on a different laptop, here in our cottage. I include a zip-file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ihh1948, Mar 30, 2019.

1. ihh1948 Win User

BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's....

Hello you people out there,

Here I am again, this time with recurring BSOD-problems on a different laptop, here in our cottage.

I include a zip-file, mainly filled with .MDP's from our last visit, about 2 weeks ago.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e0UbHBsJwSvMtkBGX2c98rL8u4fL5wxk

Hope a solution is found soon..

:)

ihh1948, Mar 30, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... :)

cplpro, Mar 30, 2019
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Mar 30, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD's, BSOD's, BSOD's.... - Similar Threads - BSOD's BSOD's BSOD's

2. BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD: This POS crashes with a BSOD multiple times P/Day.Everything from: IRQL Not Less or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe failed DPC Watchdog Violation Kmode Exception Not Handled Kernel Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release Multiple IRP Complete Requests Driver Overran Stack Buffer Attempted...
  3. BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - CertEnroll - BSOD: This POS crashes with a BSOD multiple times P/Day.Everything from: IRQL Not Less or Equal - ntoskrnl.exe failed DPC Watchdog Violation Kmode Exception Not Handled Kernel Auto Boost Invalid Lock Release Multiple IRP Complete Requests Driver Overran Stack Buffer Attempted...
  4. BSOD BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b: Hello,I am getting this error multiple times every day. Entire system BSOD and shuts down. Here is a google drive link to the MEMORY.DMP file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0-jLL-CzfHnVWwBmz1pJbma0ugIkgxT/view?usp=sharingI tried reinstalling Windows already.Thanks,Shimon...
  5. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: [ATTACH] Hello. Hello. I think i was get bsod but not sure. System was hanged and lags after crash in game to desktop. After 1 minute i get system reboot ( like power cut ) and logged to system. Screen from event log: 20:17:30 reported time of unexpected reboot. There...
  6. BSOD but not bugcheck pow32kwatchdog.sys or not BSOD?

BSOD but not bugcheck pow32kwatchdog.sys or not BSOD?: Hello. My question is. I get crash in game when i click exit to desktop. Black screen for 1 minute,nothing responding. Then desktop appeared ,screen appeared and after 1 minute pc just reset itself. I open eventog and there was only about KERNEL-POWER 41,but not bugcheck. So...
  7. Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?

Win32k_callout_watchdog_livedump BSOD or not BSOD?: Hello. My question is. I get crash in game when i click exit to desktop. Black screen for 1 minute,nothing responding. Then desktop appeared ,screen appeared and after 1 minute pc just reset itself. I open eventog and there was only about KERNEL-POWER 41,but not bugcheck. So...
  8. Bsod

Bsod: I Opened the dmp file and this is what i get can someone help me to figure out what it wrong? Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18303.1000 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. BSOD and non-BSOD crashes

BSOD and non-BSOD crashes: I've been getting random system freezes and crashes, usually without a BSOD but occasionally with "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" or "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". When it is not the BSOD I can usually see any open windows but otherwise system is completely unresponsive. No mouse or...
  10. BSOD Loop / Frequent BSOD

BSOD Loop / Frequent BSOD: Hey everyone! I was referred to you great people by the folks over at TomsHardware forums. They said you guys should be able to help me more than they can. We already narrowed my issue down to drivers, and not the hardware. Well, most likely not the hardware. I will go into...