Windows 10: BSODs daily since installation of Win10

Discus and support BSODs daily since installation of Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I installed Windows 10, in a newly built computer, I have been getting the same 5 or 6 BSoDs and crashes every time I start my machine. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pariah_John, Jun 10, 2020.

1. BSODs daily since installation of Win10

Ever since I installed Windows 10, in a newly built computer, I have been getting the same 5 or 6 BSoDs and crashes every time I start my machine. It starts with Kernel_Security_Failure, then Page_Fault, then something else, then something else. I've been dealing with this for almost a year now, and its gotten to the point where I have to put my machine in sleep mode and keep it on constantly to avoid these problems.

I've gotten to the point where I'm lucky if my machine doesn't reset when I'm in the middle of a game or while I'm working on my job: its frustrating.

If anyone could help me figure out **** is going on, I"d appreciate it. I have an xml saved out of it, but if you need it in another format, I'm happy to oblige.

:)

Pariah_John, Jun 10, 2020

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Jun 11, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSODs daily since installation of Win10 [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

BSODs daily since installation of Win10

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

BSODs daily since installation of Win10

1. BSODs daily since installation of Win10 - Similar Threads - BSODs daily since

2. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  3. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  4. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  5. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  6. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months: Hello TenForums, From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope of getting rid of the BSOD, even after new windows 10 install, i'm still facing the BSOD's. Kindly help me in fixing the...
  7. Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install: Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have uninstalled many programs attempting to get to as clean of an install as possible but to uninstall any more is more work than a...
  8. New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?

New to Win10 and getting daily BSOD's. Please hewp?: I'm getting multiple BSOD's almost every day. They seem to occur when I'm using Chrome, but that's almost the entire time my PC is being used. This isn't a new PC and I know it's stable, so I finally had enough and decided to make an account here. I have downloaded the Win10...
  9. Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10

Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10: Hi, I am losing my mind and have run out of places to check for help, so hoping someone here can assist: I installed Win 10 on 8/8. Since then receiving the same 2 BSOD multiple times every day, but no indication as to the cause. I have updated every driver I can think...
  10. Win10 not updated since installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 not updated since installation: I have two eMachines e528 laptops with identical software and hardware setups. Both have performed reliably for 5 years. Win 10 installed in both with 10.0.10240 build 10240 in October 2015. Current level remains build 10240. No update since install. However other updates...