Windows 10: BSODs different stopcodes

Discus and support BSODs different stopcodes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting bsods with diff stopcodes. I did a system file check but there were no problems, I did chkdsk and no problems either, and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by heymochi, Jul 19, 2020.

1. heymochi Win User

BSODs different stopcodes

I keep getting bsods with diff stopcodes. I did a system file check but there were no problems, I did chkdsk and no problems either, and tried memtest86x and there were no errors.

minidumps:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vsFwtuTzoLYrMX7iZqvhAshaSA3iADxJ?usp=sharing

1. I am having a problem with updating my nvidia drivers, it really won’t let me even if i add my hardware lds to the nvaci.inf file.

2. I have trouble in installing/updating every other driver I have that are corrupted/missing.

3. I have updated my bios to 3602 so thats good.

is there any way I can fix this corruption problem? Do I need to replace any hardware?

Formatted and installed windows yesterday I still get bsods even before doing so So I don’t think its a third party software?

:)

heymochi, Jul 19, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSODs different stopcodes :)

cplpro, Jul 19, 2020
  3. trickson Win User
    7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jul 19, 2020
  4. SpookSA Win User

BSOD random with various different stopcodes eg DPC Violation or memor

I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on Microsoft online upgrade offer. Shortly after the upgrade I started experiencing random BSOD. I can’t pinpoint any pattern or specific activity that triggers it. The stopcodes given also seems to vary. The most recent stopcodes given was IEQL less or not equal; DPC Watchdog violation and memory management. I can’t always see what the stopcodes are as the computer reboots quite quickly after showing the BSOD. The last stopcode a few minutes ago was Memory management. The frequency of the BSOD are quite random with some days only once or twice and at other times they come in quick succession. For the two weeks prior to the 16 Nov update on Windows 10 the computer was quite stable with no BSOD, but after the update it has returned with a vengeance.

While creating my profile I could not immediately determine the motherboard and graphics card and because the instructions said that I could add that later to my profile I created the profile without that info. I have however not been successful in updating my profile with that info, therefore I will list what I could determine from physically looking at the motherboard and graphics card.

The graphics card has the following number on a sticker on the card – D33006.G.C
    The driver has the following info on the “about” in the help screen:
    NIVIDIA Control Panel version 8.1.970.0
    I am also running a dual screen.

The motherboard has the following markings on it:
    PCI Express / ECS Elite Group / FSB 1333 / EA = 002511CCB23 / G31T-M7. Rev 1.0 and 15-V83 011000

It seems that Chrome is also having issues with frequent “page has stopped responding” error messages. However the Microsoft Edge browser and Mozilla FireFox fares no better. I am running MalwareBytes anti exploit with the browsers and my anti virus software is Avast free anti virus.

At times the screen just goes black for a while before returning to normal and at times there was a graphics error message (I can’t exactly remember the wording) That has not happened recently however, but the screen going black is quite frequent. This makes me suspect that there is some issue between NVIDIA and Windows 10, but I can’t say for sure. While posting this I experienced another BSOD stopcode Memory management and had to restart my query.

If I knew how I would have reverted back to Windows 7, but alas that is not within my know how. I am really sorry that I upgraded to Windows 10, but for now it seems that I am stuck with it. L

Sorry if this is a bit long winded, but I have tried to give as much info as possible. Any help that I can get will be appreciated. I have also attached the log file as per the instructions for posting BSOD queries.

SpookSA, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. BSODs different stopcodes - Similar Threads - BSODs different stopcodes

2. experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    experiencing bsods every few days, different stopcodes.: hello all,i've been experience BSODs for roughly 2 or 3 years now, and i've had this pc for almost 4 years. it's probably a little too late to be asking for some help seeing as i will most likely get a new computer for christmas, but if the plans fall through, i'm going to...
  3. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  4. Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  5. Canstant BSODs with different stopcodes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canstant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  6. Canstant BSODs with different stopcodes.

Canstant BSODs with different stopcodes.: I have been getting BSoDs on my laptop for a while now especially but not limited to when I'm gaming. I've updated my BIOS, drivers, Gigabyte control center display and network drivers all to the latest version. I've also installed the latest windows 11 updates. I've tried to...
  7. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime: Hi. I recently have been getting random BSODs. I rarely shutdown my laptop because of heavy usage. The stop codes sometimes are -CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONI installed BlueScreenView and only these files came out which confuses me because these BSODs...
  8. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime: Hi. I recently have been getting random BSODs. I rarely shutdown my laptop because of heavy usage. The stop codes sometimes are -CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTIONI installed BlueScreenView and only these files came out which confuses me because these BSODs...
  9. Consistently getting BSOD with different stopcodes everytime

10. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...