Windows 10: BSOD’s even with fresh windows install

Discus and support BSOD’s even with fresh windows install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all! I’ve spent the last 3 days trying to fix my pc, re-Installing windows over 3 times, updating all drivers, checking my ram etc etc. Trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SweeneyNEIRE, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BSOD’s even with fresh windows install

Hi all!

I’ve spent the last 3 days trying to fix my pc, re-Installing windows over 3 times, updating all drivers, checking my ram etc etc. Trying to fix these damn reboots.

I clean install windows and I get BSOD’s nearly straight after I get into it, even sometimes during the installation. I’m guessing it’s a hardware issue but I can sometimes stress test for a while and no crash so I am very confused. Can somebody please help me? I’m literally desperate.

My specs are: 5700XT Red Devil, Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram, B450 Tomahawk MAX, 500GB WD Blue SSD,2TB Barracuda Hardrive.

Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/SweeneyNEIRE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SweeneyNEIRE, Mar 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 31, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD’s even with fresh windows install

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD’s even with fresh windows install [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Thema:

BSOD’s even with fresh windows install

1. BSOD’s even with fresh windows install - Similar Threads - BSOD’s fresh install

2. Random BSOD daily - ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0 - Even on freshly installed Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD daily - ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0 - Even on freshly installed Windows: I started having BSOD issues 2 or 3 months ago. WhoCrashed and BlueScreenViewer always point to ntoskrnl.exe+3f6cf0I've chkdsk on all my disks including boot disk.I've ran MemTest86 on each stick of RAM with zero errors reported.I've sfc /scannow after doing DISM...
  3. BSODs within minutes of startup, even with fresh install

BSODs within minutes of startup, even with fresh install: Hello all, I built a PC in March that has seen what I'd call light use: some Steam games, Discord, and email checking. Recently Tuesday it began to stop within minutes of starting up, giving seemingly a different error string each time. In an attempt to return it to a...
  4. BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install

BSOD on gaming laptop even after fresh install: Hi I have been getting BSOD on my brand new laptop so i sent it back for warranty repair they changed the motherboard but then i still got blue screens so i sent it back they reloaded OS, then i still got blue screens i sent it back they changed the main board again. and now...
  5. BSODs even after fresh intallation

BSODs even after fresh intallation: The first one happened while I was gaming, and I had my GPU underclocked/undervolted. I figured that was the cause so I undid those but the problem persisted. After some experimenting with my GPU settings using 3DMark mostly, I started gettings some BSODs outside of the game...
  6. BSOD keeps happening even after a fresh install

BSOD keeps happening even after a fresh install: I only face this with a variety of games however some work fine they are the exception, not the rule such as the new Doom. It kept happening so I reinstalled a fresh win10, however, it still happens. Here is the dump....
  7. Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repeated BSODs, even after fresh install.: Hi. I"m not new to the PC game by any means and I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of and even learned some new tricks. I got a new PCIe capture card Elgato 4K60 Pro for Christmas. I went to put it in. Everything worked fine for a couple hours, then multiple...
  8. Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Constant BSOD even after fresh install: I built this PC in 2010. It's time to replace for sure, but that doesn't excuse the constant crashing. Asus Maximus III Extreme (LGA-1156) Intel Core i7-860 AMD Radeon HD 5850 8GB DDR3-1600 (I have 16GB total in 2 sticks but only one stick installed atm) Kingston 120GB SSD -...
  9. BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install

BSOD even after fresh W10 1803 install: I've been having trouble with this Dell laptop for about 8 months now. Every two weeks or so, it either crashes with a BSOD, or simply screen freezes (with audio stuttering) that requires a hard reset. Dell recently replaced the motherboard and memory, which still did not...
  10. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...