Windows 10: BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

Discus and support BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rawchelle, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Rawchelle Win User

BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed a new M2 NVMe hard drive with a clean windows install and cleaned and re-partitioned my old SSD which is just used for storage now. I've updated my BIOS/Chipset/Any/all drivers I could find available for everything. EVERYTHING.I've included the most recent minidumps belowSystem details:AMD Ryzen 3600ASUS ROG Strix b450-F M

:)

Rawchelle, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Jan 16, 2022
  4. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

1. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included - Similar Threads - BSODs every hours

2. BSOD, daily minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, daily minidump included: At least once a day I have BSOD with a restart. I have upgraded RAM in the past, removing the latest updates at different times, but this keeps occurring and has increased in frequency. This computer is used for both gaming and online university courses. OS EditionWindows 11...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  7. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  8. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  9. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...: Hi all, I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour with the above message. I've used WhoCrashed to see the culprit: On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a...