Windows 10: BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

Discus and support BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ktfright, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ktfright Win User

BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or RAM-Reinstalled WindowsBut ever since moving from 1070 to a 3060 Ti, it's just been complete hell with this PC.Dump Files and info: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RaTglYPQVrahaxUtPz990SHOv-gnqPrn?usp=sharing

:)

ktfright, Nov 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

Read more:

Brink, Nov 3, 2021
  3. eLPuSHeR Win User
    eLPuSHeR, Nov 3, 2021
  4. namitakrs Win User

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

Yeah, Very good news for me NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti is launched.

namitakrs, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

1. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti - Similar Threads - BSODs every few

2. Purchased MSI RTX 3060 ti yesterday...and sent it back today

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Purchased MSI RTX 3060 ti yesterday...and sent it back today: I purchased a MSI RTX 3060 ti as an upgrade to my Sapphire RX 570 8GB Nitro+. Before I bought it I checked a few videos on YouTube, which gave it an overall positive review. After installing it and setting up the drivers and software, I fired up The Division 2 to see what the...
  3. Installed new RTX 3060 Ti - Crashing while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new RTX 3060 Ti - Crashing while idle: Hi,I recently upgraded my graphics card to an RTX 3060 Ti and have been running into a bit of an issue. When I'm on the desktop either idle or doing low stress tasks like watching Twitch or Youtube videos my computer will blue screen or just hang and I need to reset the...
  4. Installed new RTX 3060 Ti - Crashing while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed new RTX 3060 Ti - Crashing while idle: Hi,I recently upgraded my graphics card to an RTX 3060 Ti and have been running into a bit of an issue. When I'm on the desktop either idle or doing low stress tasks like watching Twitch or Youtube videos my computer will blue screen or just hang and I need to reset the...
  5. Installed new RTX 3060 Ti - Crashing while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti: I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or RAM-Reinstalled WindowsBut ever since moving from 1070 to a 3060 Ti, it's just been complete hell with this PC.Dump Files and info:...
  7. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti: I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or RAM-Reinstalled WindowsBut ever since moving from 1070 to a 3060 Ti, it's just been complete hell with this PC.Dump Files and info:...
  8. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti coming December 2nd: The GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, the first member of the RTX 3060 family, is coming December 2nd. Faster than the $699 RTX 2080 SUPER, and beating the RTX 2060 SUPER by an average of 40%, the new $399 RTX 3060 Ti is a tremendous addition to the GeForce RTX 30 Series. [img]...
  9. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  10. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...