Windows 10: BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing

Discus and support BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I have a computer that's been working great for a few years. I've been starting to get BSOD's that have been increasing in frequency over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicolasNogueira2, May 3, 2020.

1. BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing

Hey everyone. I have a computer that's been working great for a few years. I've been starting to get BSOD's that have been increasing in frequency over the past few months. I get one every other day now, usually page fault in non paged area and memory service exception. I have been OC'ed for a long time, even before the crashes started but have just disabled it now. Not sure if it's my RAM. I can upload my msinfo and dump file here if anyone can help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16UrAmIlylgTorWpuwwgtn5mEJffahbEP

Please help me figuring out what's going on!

:)

NicolasNogueira2, May 3, 2020

2. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 3, 2020
  3. Help with diagnosing BSoD

Hi Gabi,

To better assist you diagnosing this BSOD issue, please send us a screenshot of the 3 minidump files that you shared using Dropbox.

Looking forward for your reply so we can provide the best solution for you.

Robert Caw, May 3, 2020
  4. Double9s Win User

BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing

Help diagnosing frequent BSOD

Hello Gerry

It's been almost 10 days now and no BSOD crashes. If the stability persists, I'm thinking MSI Afterburner (or more likely Rivatuner, after some reading) was the culprit. Hoping that's the case, as I won't have to go through the hassle of exchanging my video
    card.

Thanks for the help! Could you give a little explanation on how you pinpointed that list from the reports that I posted? I'd like to be able to deduce that info on my own.

Double9s, May 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing

1. BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing - Similar Threads - BSOD's every need

2. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  3. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  4. BSOD need help diagnosing

BSOD need help diagnosing: HI,my computer has been having bsod problems with the stop code of: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while i play gamesive made sure my drivers are all updated, made sure all of my hardware is seated and it still continues to crashmy mini dump shows 2 files as the...
  5. BSOD need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD need help diagnosing: HI,my computer has been having bsod problems with the stop code of: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while i play gamesive made sure my drivers are all updated, made sure all of my hardware is seated and it still continues to crashmy mini dump shows 2 files as the...
  6. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  7. BSOD - need help diagnosing

BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  8. BSOD Every other day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  9. Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs

Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs: Hi Microsoft Support, I'm trying to diagnose some BSODs on my own PC and I'm struggling to figure out what a root cause of this is. These crashes started happening after a few weeks ago. My PC has been fine before that for about 2 years. I have had a number of different...
  10. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...