Windows 10: BSODs, failing mobo?

Discus and support BSODs, failing mobo? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, what's up all. Recently, over the span of 3 days, I've been experiencing multiple BSODs. First couple times the BSOD was caused by a driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobbycheezpuffs, Nov 7, 2015.

1. BSODs, failing mobo?

Hey, what's up all.

Recently, over the span of 3 days, I've been experiencing multiple BSODs. First couple times the BSOD was caused by a driver, which I've removed. Despite this, I'm still getting random BSODs (I just had one 20-30 minutes ago), except this time the bug check is different. Below is a list of the BSOD bug checks in chronological order:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x01a -- Caused by Skyrim, over-utilization of system RAM caused this, so dw about this
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0a -- I honestly don't know what caused this, but my guess is NVIDIA drivers
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x01a -- Caused by Skyrim, over-utilization of system RAM caused this
    UNKNOWN 0x0139 -- Don't know what caused this
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x03b -- I don't know what caused this
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x01e - Don't know this either
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION 0x0c9 - Used verifier.exe to check drivers, scpvbus.sys was the culprit, so I uninstalled this driver
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x1000007e - Don't know what happened here, conflicts with my LAN/Wi-Fi?

All this happened over the span of three days. What irks me is that the BSODs are varied and have different bug checks; each time I fix something, BSOD is still bound to occur later on albeit a different catalyst is involved. I'm wondering if my mobo is just failing--I've had my computer for nearly 5-6 years and do some moderate gaming on it.

I've already updated my drivers and I'd also like to add that I upgraded my RAM (currently running 2x2GB @ 1033Mhz & 2x4GB @ 1033Mhz) and the BSODs started occurring a couple days AFTER I installed the new RAM cartridges. Ran memory diagnostics last night and the results came out clean (thank God).

I've attached a dmp file for the last BSOD I had below. I have no clue as to what may be causing all these different blue screens; help is much appreciated

Thanks

:)

bobbycheezpuffs, Nov 7, 2015
  2. macroba1 Win User

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA while upgrading to windows 10

It's clear there is a serious fault in the Windows 10 setup in this BSOD with no recovery - the ISO CD recovery fails with the same BSOD!

macroba1, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Lost my Windows 10 OS when attempting to reset the computer?

Today, I'm trying to attempt (2 times) reset the computer. The first time - failed and also a f***ing BSOD. The second times, reset on the advance mode. Failed (no BSOD). And restart the computer. BAM! The OS has gone.

Gia LacVay Thuong, Nov 7, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSODs, failing mobo?

axe0, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

BSODs, failing mobo?

1. BSODs, failing mobo? - Similar Threads - BSODs failing mobo

2. mobo change activation fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mobo change activation fail: My computer recently died and unfortunately I need to change almost of my computer parts. I was told that I can use the same Windows so I did. I downloaded the Windows 10 using other device and use it to perform clean install. After installing I sign in my MS account which I...
  3. mobo change activation fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobo change activation fail: My computer recently died and unfortunately I need to change almost of my computer parts. I was told that I can use the same Windows so I did. I downloaded the Windows 10 using other device and use it to perform clean install. After installing I sign in my MS account which I...
  4. mobo change activation fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New MOBO and CPUBooting to windows then BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New MOBO and CPUBooting to windows then BSOD: Need helpI have a new upgrade for my system with a new Asrock B550 and AMD Ryzen 5 5600G new PSUPut new MOBO in and Doesnt recognize it. If I clear the Bios it might boot up or just crash back to BIOS screen. If it does boot up to windows it crashes to the Bios screen to...
  6. New MOBO and CPUBooting to windows then BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New MOBO and CPUBooting to windows then BSOD: Need helpI have a new upgrade for my system with a new Asrock B550 and AMD Ryzen 5 5600G new PSUPut new MOBO in and Doesnt recognize it. If I clear the Bios it might boot up or just crash back to BIOS screen. If it does boot up to windows it crashes to the Bios screen to...
  7. New MOBO and CPUBooting to windows then BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Persistent Intermittent BSOD's on upgraded mobo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent Intermittent BSOD's on upgraded mobo: Hello all, I had a few BSOD issues when on my previous motherboard related to the game bar and the GameInputRedistributable crashing my desktop, and decided to start with a fresh install when moving to a new X570 mother board from my previous X470 build. All other...
  9. BSOD on a newly replaced MOBO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on a newly replaced MOBO: Hello guys, I had this problem for a few months already and I ha my motherboard replaced to fix the problem. But only after a few days, the same BSOD happened with the same error. Maybe someone can help me with this. Here is the latest dumpfile of the last BSOD....
  10. Replaced MOBO, BSOD, Freezes and Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replaced MOBO, BSOD, Freezes and Crashes: Hello all, Long story short, I replaced my motherboard last night and since then I've been having some BSOD, freezes and crashes. Narrowing it down, I think it may be driver related. But honestly, I have no clue. Here are my specs: CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x GPU: Nvidia 2070 Super...