Windows 10: BSODs for the past two years.

Discus and support BSODs for the past two years. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BSODKing, Aug 19, 2022.

1. BSODKing Win User

BSODs for the past two years.

Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory resetting my computer, updating to Windows 10, trying different RAM and GPUs, and so far none of it's fixed the issue, here are my latest 5 minidumps. Best Regards,Paul

:)

BSODKing, Aug 19, 2022
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSODs for the past two years. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 19, 2022
  3. JATownes Win User
    Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Aug 19, 2022
  4. BSODs for the past two years.

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

BSODs for the past two years.

1. BSODs for the past two years. - Similar Threads - BSODs past years

2. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  3. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  4. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  6. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  7. Random BSOD for the past year. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC WATCHDOG.

Random BSOD for the past year. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC WATCHDOG.: This crash happens at random times. It's been happening for the past year and I have just dealt with it. Replaced my ram and I have done every step I have found online. I have even gone as far as a factory reset on my machine. My computer can be on for 10 minutes or 10+ but...
  8. Two BSODs within the past week

Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  9. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  10. Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

Frequent BSOD for the past two days.: Here's my pc setup: EVGA GTX 1060 3gb vengeance 3000mhz 8x2 gb DDR4 ram 250gb SSD(Boot drive) + 1 TB HDD Ryzen 1500x GA-AX370m Till 2 days ago my new pc was running just fine, it had had two bsod's in the past but they got fixed pretty quickly. All of a sudden the bsod...