Windows 10: BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts

Discus and support BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts. It would be great if someone can find the cause for me. Minidump:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WongBen1, Nov 26, 2019.

1. WongBen1 Win User

BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts

Hello,

BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts. It would be great if someone can find the cause for me.

Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkZsUB9YDwOIgmZNypzRJSz4qs5V?e=ZbRAxl

NFO: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkZsUB9YDwOIgmfXQZW5bmkEm3f6

Thank you.

:)

WongBen1, Nov 26, 2019
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Smurfmans Win User
    Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Here are the magician screenshots:

Disk Drive

BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts [​IMG]

SMART button:

These tests didn't take long. Perhaps I missed a checkbox?

Also good to mention, I always get this message when starting " Samsung Magician":

I installed the SSD drive during Christmas 2016. I tried different drivers etc, but this message always came back.
    As my PC worked perfectly at that time, I let it rest in the end and used the lastest microsoft driver that windows update installed.

As to the steps in post #22. I did not yet executed these steps, so I cannot give you an update just yet.
    I hesitate a bit, because they seem to bring me in a new level of computer repair&analysis - into an area that is new to me. A bit out of my "comfort zone", and I need time to familiarize myself with these enhanced steps, so that I feel myself capable enough of doing them, without fearing to screw up my PC. Please give me some time for this. BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts :) I will try to do this during this weekend.

I also didn't come round into doing steps 10 and 11 from post #8. Should I still do these?

Smurfmans, Nov 26, 2019
  4. BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts

My computer crashes frequently when starting a fullscreen application or bluestacks

Hi Anantha,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

The VIDEO_TDR_ ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000116. This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.

I suggest you to remove all the external devices except mouse and keyboard, restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.

If still the issue persist then follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: Also I suggest you to update all the drivers (Display drivers) from the device manager and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows+X’ and go to ‘Device Manager’.
    • Then you can right click on each driver and update it.
    • Restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts

1. BSODs happen frequently when the computer starts - Similar Threads - BSODs happen frequently

2. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  3. BSOD happening frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD happening frequently: My laptop is 1 year old, it was running smoothlyBut suddenly it stuck on Asus logo at startup, then I was BSOD.When it opened, I cannot open Chrome and other applications that run on GPU acceleration.So I installed AMD drivers, then for few days I didn't see the BSOD.I...
  4. BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?

BSODs happen pretty frequently, why?: Hello, i’m a windows ten Acer userI keep getting the same bluescreensThose being:Page fault in nonpaged area win32kfull.sysPage fault in nonpaged area dxgkrnl.sysPage fault in nonpaged area wdf01000.sysMy question is if anyone can help out what these errors are, how to solve...
  5. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  6. BSOD happens frequently

BSOD happens frequently: I need some help, I been getting BSOD alot this week while I was trying to play a game "Lost Ark" but almost every time I open it the system crashed about 2 mins later every time. I have tried reinstall drivers, the game, changing windows updates or even resetting my laptop....
  7. BSOD happens frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD crash Happening Frequently

BSOD crash Happening Frequently: !!!!HELP!!!!"the computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. the bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80073afb320" I'm getting frequent BSOD crashes with stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and when I checked event log, latest...
  9. BSOD happening when computer is Idle.

BSOD happening when computer is Idle.: Hello, my computer works perfectly fine when it is on, even playing heavy games, everything is all right. The problem arises when it is Idle. It is not everyday, but every 5-10d when I set the computer to idle and go to sleep; The next day, when I wake up and turn the...
  10. Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer

Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer: Hello, A few months ago my PC started having random BSOD issues when starting and waking from sleep mode but it was only about 1 every few weeks. The issue became more and more frequent however until a couple of weeks ago when it started having BSOD issues almost everytime...