Windows 10: BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...

Discus and support BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. I am hoping that someone can help me with this problem. I am getting up to a dozen BSODs a day and I can't figure out why. The problem started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darcy Chorneyko, May 4, 2021.

1. BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...

Hi all. I am hoping that someone can help me with this problem. I am getting up to a dozen BSODs a day and I can't figure out why. The problem started a few months ago, with a BSOD every few days, often at night when I wouldn't notice it. For this reason, I don't know exactly what I may have installed at this time that may have caused the issue. In the past few months it has become so frequent that I can hardly use my computer. I recently tried to do a fresh Windows install on a different drive but got a BSOD 5 minutes after that was complete. Because of this, I don't think the issue i

:)

Darcy Chorneyko, May 4, 2021

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR happening several times a day

Haven't got to uninstall/reinstall the drivers yet but please find attached the rest of the steps requested.

debug steps.txt

BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm... [​IMG]

BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm... [​IMG]

slickochet, May 4, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

That sounds like a problem with a task, disable all non-microsoft tasks in the task manager (can be done through Ccleaner) to see if that improves anything.
    Attachment 67837

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

axe0, May 4, 2021
  4. i_mongo Win User

BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...

BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

I'm cautiously optimistic: it is an hour and a half past "zero hour" and my machine is still running - no BSOD.

I did all the suggestions given by Jesinta and Auggy. There was one audio device that required an update, but the dozens of other drivers were all up-to-date.

Then I restarted my machine with no applications running, disabled my network adapters and disabled AVG. Half an hour after "zero hour" there was no BSOD so I turned AVG and network adapters back on.

Tomorrow will be the true test when I leave the machine running and use it in its normal mode.

I'll let you know what happens.

i_mongo, May 4, 2021
Thema:

BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm...

1. BSODs happening many times a day. I've spent dozens of hours trying to solve this but I'm... - Similar Threads - BSODs happening many

2. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.: Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007....
  3. The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen on time is 24 hours. Past many days.: Hello. I noticed that the screen on time was 24 hours past many days. I always shut down my Laptop but my screen on time is mostly 24 hour that's why I am facing battery draining issue. I am using Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3007....
  4. Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many, many BSODs in the past 24 hours.: System specs:System Model: a520m ds3hEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎10/‎03/‎2023OS build 19044.2846Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0Hi, I keep getting BSODs Windows Memory Manager said there were hardware faults the first time I ran...
  5. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  6. Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounding Time Spent to nearest hour: I have seen how to use MROUND to round Time to nearest hour. I need to round Time Spent, or minutes spent on completing a task to nearest minute.Time Spent minutes Rounded Time Spent minutes00:09:46 10 00:34:44 3400:20:19 20 Thanks for any help...
  7. I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...: I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB adapter ver. 5.0 after uninstalling my old ver. 4.0. i've downloaded the driver from the appropriate website and installed it many times. Each time the install runs well and I'm able to...
  8. I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB...: I am running Windows10 on a desktop and have spent many hours trying to install a BT USB adapter ver. 5.0 after uninstalling my old ver. 4.0. i've downloaded the driver from the appropriate website and installed it many times. Each time the install runs well and I'm able to...
  9. BSOD happening few times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening few times a day: Hi everyone, recently i started getting BSOD very frequently. Stop code is almost always different from last one. I followed the guidelines and uploaded last 3 minidumps and MSInfo on OneDrive. Here is the link for that :...
  10. Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily/multiple times per day BSODs; I've tried so many things :(: Attachment 86517 Hey. So, I built my computer in August of 2015, and since then I've had nearly daily problems with BSODs. For a few months (between October 2015 and March 2016) they had gone away (no idea what happened to make them stop), but then randomly started up...