Windows 10: BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

Discus and support BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; (I put this in drivers section on accident before) I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZacharyLeposa, Feb 13, 2019.

1. BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

(I put this in drivers section on accident before)

I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component in my PC, re-seated the RAM and CPU, reapplied thermal paste (It wasn't overheating but I did it anyway), tested my keyboard, mouse, headset, microphone, joystick, flash drive, Bluetooth dongle, Dual Shock 4 controller on my laptop to see if it happened there, everything on my laptop to see if it happened there, I did everything in my knowledge I can do.

Mostly, the errors are caused by Razer Device (rzdev 022a.sys) and and NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver (nvlddmkm.sys)

I also got IQRL_NOT LESS_OR_EQUAL but that hasn't happened lately, and I forgot what device that was caused by. I know for a fact my hardware is fine, and my Windows installation should be okay as well. I'm pretty sure this is a driver issue that is occurring, maybe because I changed out my motherboard and CPU. I stress tested my CPU for a few hours with no errors, ran memory diagnostics, with no errors, and ran disk check with no errors.

The BSoD's happen at random. I could be watching YouTube, using Game Maker, playing Watch_Dogs 2 (for some reason it doesn't crash while playing any other game) or using Virtual Box. It seems to happen the most while using Virtual Box.

I just got a new surprise, I was recording and using a virtual machine (I scam bait, but my computer is too unstable and keeps crashing in the middle of me messing with them) and my computer froze. The reset button did nothing, so I had to hold the power button to get the computer to turn off.

:)

ZacharyLeposa, Feb 13, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. philc43 Win User
    Random freezes or BSODs (In windows drivers)

Basically you need to go back to the step described in my post #121

As the freeze happens when you leave the system idle for a while it is most likely a driver associated with a background process that starts up when the system is idle for while. You might be able to search the event information logs to check which services started around the exact time of the freeze.

philc43, Feb 13, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing

1. BSoD's - IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and random freezing - Similar Threads - BSoD's IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed away for a few days...
  3. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  4. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  5. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: had these BSOD very often, did a complete reinstall of windows the other day and they started popping up again today. you can find the 2 different dump files right here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnOJd31qIKfmkhZkIPF0QOzlvzst https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnOJd31qIKfmkhVk1MSCsqTEOgRd...
  6. BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] Im getting the BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while playing games. Theres not specific intervals of when it does it. Ive used Blue screen view to help see what caused it(attached) I still cant seem to fix it. I saw somewhere that this BSOD is caused by...
  7. Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...

Computer Randomly gets BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and...: Hi all, My hp omen laptop keeps randomly blue screening and not giving me any info on whatever is causing it (there is no filename attatched to the bluescreen error, ever) and Windows Troubleshooter (for bluescreens) is useless... doesn't ever say anything is wrong, same...
  8. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?...
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD: I keep getting BSoD's, mostly the two listed in the title. This has been happening for months, and it's getting on my nerves. It happens at least twice a day. I have updated/ rolled back every driver, tested every component in my PC, re-seated the RAM and CPU, reapplied...
  10. Random BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys

Random BSOD kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys: got this BSOD 2-3 time now while playing different game and it seem to be random was not doing anything special while playing so i am kinda lost and there was couple days in between other BSOD but its same kmode_exception_not_handled storport.sys i only included the last dump...