Windows 10: BSOD's issues on VirtualBox

Discus and support BSOD's issues on VirtualBox in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello W10 community, I have installed windows 10 as guest on VirtualBox but have BSOD issues. Host is Linux. any idea? Is windows 10 not suitable for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Ulysses, May 4, 2021.

1. Ulysses Win User

BSOD's issues on VirtualBox

Hello W10 community,

I have installed windows 10 as guest on VirtualBox but have BSOD issues. Host is Linux.

any idea? Is windows 10 not suitable for VB?

Thanks in advanced.

:)

Ulysses, May 4, 2021
  2. sidonovan Win User

Latest VirtualBox install causes a BSOD on Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

I'm getting a BSOD when waking up a Windows 10 Pro machine from sleep mode with the latest version of VirtualBox (6.1.14-140239) installed.

The BSOD stop code is 'IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL'.

I am running Windows 10 Pro 2004, OS build 19041.450

The BSOD does not occur with VirtualBox uninstalled.

Any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks

SD

sidonovan, May 4, 2021
  3. Ulysses Win User

Hello W10 community,

I have installed windows 10 as guest on VirtualBox but have BSOD issues. Host is Linux.

any idea? Is windows 10 not suitable for VB?

Thanks in advanced.

Ulysses, May 4, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD's issues on VirtualBox - Similar Threads - BSOD's issues VirtualBox

2. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...
  3. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox: I currently am using an HP ELITEX2 with a processor of "IntelR CoreTM M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20 GHz 1.40 GHz" I have 8 GB ram, 7.88 GB is usable, my system type is "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor". I am using Windows 10 Pro version 1909. I am facing a difficulty in...
  4. Update Issues Relating to VBox VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. update assisstent virtualbox issue

update assisstent virtualbox issue: So ive been trying to upgrade my windows 10 through assisstent but now i came a cross something and im stuck, so the assisstent is asking me to unistall virtualbox but first ive never installed this program already went to control panel to see if i had it there to unistall it...
  6. VirtualBox BSOD

in Windows 10 Customization
    VirtualBox BSOD: I have a HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home, which came pre-installed on the laptop. I have to use virtualbox to run other OSes and their respective software, and I recently have noticed whenever I shut down a guest OS, I get a BSOD with "Secure Kernel Error" as the stopcode....
  7. BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox

BSOD when installing Oracle VirtualBox: I'm currently trying to install VirtualBox 6.0.6 on my Windows 10 laptop, but halfway through the installation (I assume when it is trying to install the USB driver for it), I get a BSOD with the stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my drivers, made sure I...
  8. VirtualBox Win10 guest Display issues

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VirtualBox Win10 guest Display issues: Hope this is the right place to post this. I am running Windows 10 Insider previews, 32 and 64,as a guest in Win7 host. When I have guest additions installed I only have 800x600 and 1024x768 available as screen resolutions. Auto resize does not work. I have no issues when...
  9. VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VirtualBox: I've been trying to install Andyroid but the install of virtual box always fails and removes itself with no message saying why. I have search and it seems some have git it to install without any fuss so there's little help for me on the internet. As you would expect 99% of...
  10. BSODs starting Virtualbox VMs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs starting Virtualbox VMs: Hi experts! Oracle VM VirtualBox v5.0.20r106931 installed on build 14332 this week. BSODs when starting both custom and preconstructed VMs - in this case a lucid puppy linux 5.2.0 from Puppy Linux | VirtualBoxes - Free VirtualBox® Images as well as a elementaryos linux...