Windows 10: BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..

Discus and support BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See latest days dumps... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0 Thnx in advance Tony Dovale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Leadership-Team-Building-, Apr 29, 2019.

1. BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..

See latest days dumps...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/18eq61dsw9wj7ki/AACa-DG8ZE-kJ2WQ_MVCBpfBa?dl=0

Thnx in advance

Tony Dovale

http://www.lifemasters.co.za

:)

Leadership-Team-Building-, Apr 29, 2019
  2. egaunnac Win User

Please help with BSOD that is happening multiple times a day. MiniDmp files attached

I bought my father a Dell Inspiron 3567 a few months ago, and it has started to have a BSOD multiple times a day (according to him). It has Windows 10 Home edition on it. He said that Windows Updates says everything is up to date.

He says that this started happening about a week ago, and that he did not do any manual updates to drivers until after it started happening.

He said that the BSOD shows "Kernel Security Check Failure".

Can you help identify the issue?

Here is a link to a shared folder on my onedrive with all the .dmp files.

Dump files

Thanks in advance.

egaunnac, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Massi8 Win User
    BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Error multiple times a day

Hello,

I keep having a Kernel Security Check Error BSOD, multiple times a day, indipendently from what I'm doing at the moment with the computer. I hope someone can help me cause as of now, I don't know what else I can do.

Tower PC ASUS bought Dec 2015. Upgraded right away to Windows 10 64 bit and it worked just fine, for a few months. Moved to another country in June 2016 and nobody used it for the next few months. I come back Nov 1st 2016, install all the new windows updates
    right away and, since then, I keep having these BSODs.

I tried everything I could think of. Upgraded the drivers, nothing. I even formatted and made a clean installation. Still got the same problem.

Here is a screenshot of my bluescreenview page, it that can give some hints.

BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied.. f50f76b6-ba4d-4876-9c4f-cb423d97e733.png

If someone can help me out or point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Thanks =)

Massi8, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Linney Win User

BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied..

1. BSODS multiple times a Day.. Help would be greatly appreciatied.. - Similar Threads - BSODS multiple times

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  3. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  4. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  5. Getting BSOD once in a day. It is frustrating. It would be great if someone can help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD once in a day. It is frustrating. It would be great if someone can help: Details from the whocrashed Application On Sat 26-12-2020 7.02.16 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122620-12859-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5780 Bugcheck code: 0x9F 0x3,...
  6. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  7. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...
  8. any help would be great

in Windows 10 Support
    any help would be great: my screen is flickering afther windows 10 needed an update and when i try restart + shit i click on troubleshoot theres no "reset your pc" or "advanced options" theres only "start-up settings" and when i click on it and try safe mode my screen still flickering/ only safe mode...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...
  10. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!: BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently...