Windows 10: BSODs need help please

Discus and support BSODs need help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcZ42XCmJVIqy2soU?e=dQaVUp On Fri 10/9/2020 6:40:14 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesYanga, Oct 9, 2020.

1. BSODs need help please

Dumps

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcZ42XCmJVIqy2soU?e=dQaVUp

On Fri 10/9/2020 6:40:14 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100920-9187-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B 0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8045A0D3168, 0xFFFFA80B79FE99C0, 0x0
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 10/9/2020 5:01:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100920-9203-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F3EA0
    Bugcheck code: 0x1 0x7FFC883CC484, 0x0, 0x1, 0xFFFFF506E96CFA80
    Error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    Bug check description: This indicates that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 10/9/2020 5:01:14 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8279
    Bugcheck code: 0x1 0x7FFC883CC484, 0x0, 0x1, 0xFFFFF506E96CFA80
    Error: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
    Bug check description: This indicates that there has been a mismatch in the APC state index.

On Wed 10/7/2020 2:55:27 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100720-8718-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xA8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8002B4A9E70
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Mon 10/5/2020 8:02:31 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100520-8796-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60
    Bugcheck code: 0x139 0x1D, 0xFFFF9209151225B0, 0xFFFF920915122508, 0x0
    Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

:)

JamesYanga, Oct 9, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 9, 2020
  3. BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Oct 9, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSODs need help please

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSODs need help please :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSODs need help please [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

BSODs need help please

1. BSODs need help please - Similar Threads - BSODs need help

2. Need help solving this BSOD please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help solving this BSOD please: I have been having this problem for over a year now where my computer will sometimes crash randomly and I don't think it's related to gaming since it sometimes crashes when I'm not. As for the frequency it usually happens like 2 times per day or like every 2 months so it's...
  3. Need help solving this BSOD please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help solving this BSOD please: I have been having this problem for over a year now where my computer will sometimes crash randomly and I don't think it's related to gaming since it sometimes crashes when I'm not. As for the frequency it usually happens like 2 times per day or like every 2 months so it's...
  4. Need help solving this BSOD please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for months, please i need help :

BSOD for months, please i need help :: So I've been having several bsod for a lot of time, I've already trying resetting everything, reinstalling Windows, dism, sfc, chkdsk, CrystalDisk, Memory Diagnostic, updatting bios to the latest version, memtest86, HDDScan and also reinstalling NVIDIA Drivers.Also, thanks in...
  6. BSOD for months, please i need help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for months, please i need help :: So I've been having several bsod for a lot of time, I've already trying resetting everything, reinstalling Windows, dism, sfc, chkdsk, CrystalDisk, Memory Diagnostic, updatting bios to the latest version, memtest86, HDDScan and also reinstalling NVIDIA Drivers.Also, thanks in...
  7. Need help with BSOD, please!

Need help with BSOD, please!: Ok, I have been trying to find the cause of my BSOD issues for months now to no avail and would really appreciate any help to figure this one out. They seem to be random, and varied. "Sys thread exception not handled" "kernel mode heap corruption" "PFN list corrupt"...
  8. Constant BSODs Need help please

Constant BSODs Need help please: I constantly get BSODs with different error messages, so I'm going to leave information about the errors down below. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it beyond measures. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date:...
  9. BSOD - need help please

BSOD - need help please: Hi, I have been experiencing a lot of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA errors on my XPS-15 laptop. I have tested my computer with driver verifier and was able to obtain a few minidump files from that. Is there any advice on how to proceed with this...
  10. BSOD please i need help

BSOD please i need help: Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737 second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900 after searching online most...