Windows 10: BSOD's occurring regularly.

Discus and support BSOD's occurring regularly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mark_Tait1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. BSOD's occurring regularly.

For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten;

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The is possibly more these are ones I have noted.

Below is a link to a .zip file with the dump files. Any help is much appreciated.

https://mega.nz/file/lUkyjBKY#DQQ3K3tVPM1WV5gmrEoi2XBOoWHDe6jUL4IyqvyK-dQ

:)

Mark_Tait1, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

@plus1group, if you open a Administrator Powershell window and paste the powershell commands into it that Zbook gave you it should look like this:

BSOD's occurring regularly. [​IMG]

When you press Enter it will execute and should then look something like this:

BSOD's occurring regularly. [​IMG]

Ztruker, Nov 23, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User

I'm sorry you feel like you are going round in circles. Looking at your crash dumps there is a consistent pattern that points to memory failure. With DDR4 memory modules there is no reliable method for testing them which is why you seem to be going round in circles, the tests sometimes reveal problems but not always. In your system the only way to test is to try one module at a time and operate your PC as normal. You work on the assumption that one module is faulty and try to identify which one it is. Operate with one module doing what you know will cause the BSOD. Then repeat with the other. Hopefully one will BSOD and not the other. This will be confirmation that you need to replace the RAM. There is also the possibility that both modules are faulty and so it is handy to have a known good module for testing, however, you may not have one and so we will assume for now that only one of your modules is faulty.

One further comment: the slots in the motherboard where the RAM is inserted can sometimes cause these errors so for full testing you will need to re check the modules in different slots to rule this out. Hopefully you can work out a test sequence such as test each RAM in the same slot, then repeat with other slots until you confirm what the problem is.

philc43, Nov 23, 2020
  4. BSOD's occurring regularly.

Hi,

Another BSOD happened today. It occurred after powered on after being left off for 2-3 hours.

Link to BSOD on Dropbox: Dropbox - MEMORY DUMP.zip - Simplify your life

Beta ZIP attached.

Thanks.

plus1group, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD's occurring regularly.

1. BSOD's occurring regularly. - Similar Threads - BSOD's occurring regularly

2. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  3. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  4. NTOSKrnl BSOD occuring regularly Windows 10 - Bug Check 0x00000139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NTOSKrnl BSOD occuring regularly Windows 10 - Bug Check 0x00000139: Hey team,I've been getting blue screens every 24-48 hours for the last 6 days or so.All bar one have the same Bug check code and reference ntoskrnl.exe022524-45875-01.dmp 25/02/2024 6:01:15 PM 0x00000139 00000000`0000001d ffff9704`75acee90 ffff9704`75acede8 00000000`00000000...
  5. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  6. Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use)

Random BSOD's occuring (During Regular Use): So, I'm gonna try explaining everything as best I can, in case it helps A few months ago, I ordered a brand new custom PC, only shipped about a month ago. Since then, I've been using it and for the most part it was working fine, a BSOD here and there but nothing too...
  7. Randomly Occuring 'Machine Check Exception' BSOD's while regular use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Randomly Occuring 'Machine Check Exception' BSOD's while regular use: After dealing with some issues, I ended up having to completely reinstall Windows 10 on my SSD (after formatting and whatnot). Once that was done, I updated all the mandatory drivers that I could, and made sure that everything seemed fine on that end. However, whenever I'm...
  8. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...
  9. BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

BSOD on startup, occurs regularly: Hi, I've been having BSOD issues with the PC I've built when I restart it. This happens 1 in every 20 times of restarting I estimate. Looking a BlueScreenView it says the BSOD is being caused by the ntoskrnl.exe each time, which I understand is likely memory related. I've...
  10. Regularly occurring Windows errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regularly occurring Windows errors: Hello After a recent Windows update my once very reliable computer has started experiencing various errors and lock outs. Each error has individual fixes but due to the sheer amount of errors overriding basic and administrative functions I am unable to fix them. My...